News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

USS Enterpise J vrs a Death Star

I think the USS Enterpise J could handle Death star. It would most likley have Transphasic torpedo if not something even more effective, phase cloak device and phaser banks. phase claok device go right thought Death star shields and then decloak and fire it transpasic photon torpedo at Death star main power generator. Then rephase cloak and by by Death star.

Jason is a dumbass. We don't know anything about the E-J. I''m beginning to tire of these 100% speculations threads.

I think the USS Enterpise J could handle Death star. It would most likley have Transphasic torpedo if not something even more effective, phase cloak device and phaser banks. phase claok device go right thought Death star shields and then decloak and fire it transpasic photon torpedo at Death star main power generator. Then rephase cloak and by by Death star.

The enterprise-j is insanely large even if it had a phase cloak it couldn't remateralize inside the death star

We know USS Enterpise J phaser banks destory Spere builder starship single hit main phaser banks.

If wish to see evidence watch this vidoe at form 13 minute and 8 secounds to about 12 secounds. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/xNATfpNbxVY/

Also the threat Speare build sugestion powerful then any race in the Milk Way Galaxy that USS Voyager had to face.

From what we know from canon, the Enterprise J is from the 26th century. The same century that shows that are a match for the Sphere Builders, so they're asurdly a temporal power at that point. Not hard to imagine given that they've known about time travel for roughly four centuries and have had it themselves for three. So, the Enterprise J could easily trael back to before the station was even finished.

Taking out time travel...we know nothing, absolutely nothing about the Enterprise J. If we are to guess, in spite of canon, we could go with what the designers said:

as a multi-generational vessel, that had large parks, entertainment zones, and entire universities on board. The ship is so large that turbolifts would be replaced with site to site transporters. [it] had one deflector, recognizably descended from the NX. I opted for spindly nacelle struts because I felt it suggested a technology beyond what we were familiar with. They are beyond transwarp. They can fold space, and they are exploring other galaxies besides the Milky Way

So, if I had to guess, we're probably looking at the UFP being on par with the Asgard, if not superior. Firepower wise, our best guess would be to look at the technological gaps between these ships before. It's a rough guess, but the best we have. Ie, we saw Voyager take out a D7's shields with a single torpedo (well, actually...it wasn't shown...but still). We're looking at probably ships that can take out single 24th century ships with single torpedoes--at most. The shield capacity of the Enterprise D was calculated by the Daystrom Institute to be around 900,000 TJs or roughly 215.4 megatons. Multiplying that by four, it would suggest that 25th century ships are probably around 861.6 megatons. Now, assuming that it requires about the same amount to take down the ships of that time with similar level weapons (ie, 13.9 shots), we can determine the shielding for a 25th century ship being 2,993.37 for their shielding, or about 3 gigatons. That suggests that again, the 26th century ships have torpedoes of roughly 3 gigatons themselves, for torpedoes with around 12 gigatons. Which means its shields are probably around 41.7 gigatons.

That's a very, very rough calculation. It would explain why a guy in a ship a few meters in length felt fully comfortable in his 29th century ship's ability to assrape Voyager.

Given that Turbolasers are already vastly inferior to even 23rd century ships, the Enterprise J is going to be incredibly well armed and it's probably going to be laughably easy for them to target the exhaust port and fire a few torpedoes. And as retarded as Jason usually is, transphasic torpeodes aren't all that unlikely. This ship, all things considered, could probably clobber a Borg Cube. The turbolasers, even those as numerous as the Death Star sports, are going to be like BB guns. Meanwhile, torpeodes are easily going to pass through the Death Star and its going to blow large gaping holes into the hull.

Granted, this is all vague assumptions put together by an assumed linear scale and some non-canon information, but it's the best we can do with the vague information we're given.

I bet you wipe your mouth with toilet paper after spewing shit like that.

No one cares except rabid fanatics (of any sci-fi universe) are going to care what the designers had envisioned their creations unless they were incorporated into canon.

I can linear scale bullshit like you do and consider SW turbolasers as inferior.

Let's see... The nuke used against Hiroshima was 1KT. Within a decade a 1MT was developed. Using bullshit figures like a 1000x increase per decade that means by the mid 60's we developed a 1GT nuke, the 70's a 1TT nuke, 1PetaTon nuke during the 80's, a 1 ExaTon nuke during the 90's and in the past decade a 1 ZettaTon nuke. I think we've past the ability to smash our planet into itty bitty pieces. If an ISD were to reach within Earth's orbit then we can nuke'em to hell, but mind you we'd be fucked up to. smile.gif

So with unknown capabilities for the E-J and well known capabilities of the DS, then we'd have to side with the DS until such time that the E-J's capabilities are shown.

Shit, I have to agree with Enigma once more... blink.gif

What is this world coming to?huh.gif?

I bet you wipe your mouth with toilet paper after spewing shit like that.

Yeah gee, it's not like I specifically said that the calculations were based on unsteady evidence and the claims of the designer...I mean shit, it's not like I seriously suggested this as being canon.

I can linear scale bullshit like you do and consider SW turbolasers as inferior.

Yeah, how dare I say that using non-canon evidence and a non-canon and suspicious scaling method, that we might possibly get something remotely accurate from a stupid versus debate thread.

Let's see... The nuke used against Hiroshima was 1KT. Within a decade a 1MT was developed. Using bullshit figures like a 1000x increase per decade that means by the mid 60's we developed a 1GT nuke, the 70's a 1TT nuke, 1PetaTon nuke during the 80's, a 1 ExaTon nuke during the 90's and in the past decade a 1 ZettaTon nuke. I think we've past the ability to smash our planet into itty bitty pieces. If an ISD were to reach within Earth's orbit then we can nuke'em to hell, but mind you we'd be fucked up to. smile.gif

Wow, what a clever little analogy.

I mean, I was totally astonished to learn that it's possible to get skewed results from a purely theoretical and rough scale.

So with unknown capabilities for the E-J and well known capabilities of the DS, then we'd have to side with the DS until such time that the E-J's capabilities are shown.

Wow, I mean shit. That sounds very familiar...like...

Me:

Taking out time travel...we know nothing, absolutely nothing about the Enterprise J

like I've heard it before. Almost like...like I've already said that.

Nah, it must be nothing.

The Enteprise J part UFP fleet that sucessful stop Sphere Builders form over running Star Terk main univerce. The fact that the Sphere build most likley over ran Star Terk main univerce UFP never formed. That reason Sphere building aim to get rid of human race in the first place. This means Caretaker races that we know Star Terk univerce not be able to stop them. We all can agree Caretaker destory the Death star easily. So I can see any good reason why the Enteprise J could use for target pratice.

Of course but it didn't stop you from spewing crap in your post.

This whole topic is a big steaming pile of shit. You could've posted about pixies and their lust for fucking blue bricks and we'd get the same result. Pure Prime Grade "A" Bullshit.

Why did you post all that junk when you could've just said "We don't know much about E-J except it could time travel. We don't know how it would fare against a Death Star."?

Nahh, you rather just post gibberish and then get your panties in a twist when someone calls you on it.

The Enteprise J part UFP fleet that sucessful stop Sphere Builders form over running Star Terk main univerce. The fact that the Sphere build most likley over ran Star Terk main univerce UFP never formed. That reason Sphere building aim to get rid of human race in the first place. This means Caretaker races that we know Star Terk univerce not be able to stop them. We all can agree Caretaker destory the Death star easily. So I can see any good reason why the Enteprise J could use for target pratice.

All we can agree is that you are nothing but a piece of retarded shit. Shit that not even other shits want to be near you.

The Enteprise J part UFP fleet that sucessful stop Sphere Builders form over running Star Terk main univerce. The fact that the Sphere build most likley over ran Star Terk main univerce UFP never formed. That reason Sphere building aim to get rid of human race in the first place.

And...?

This means Caretaker races that we know Star Terk univerce not be able to stop them.

No it doesn't.

We all can agree Caretaker destory the Death star easily.

I never remember agreeing to that. Hell, the fact that the fucking Kazon could pose a threat to them pretty much takes a shit all over that.

So I can see any good reason why the Enteprise J could use for target pratice.

Your words. My ears. Bleed.

Of course but it didn't stop you from spewing crap in your post.

Spewing crap? Hardly. It was based on theoretical data in the lack of true canon. It's the only way to try and quantify the debate, despite the obvious handicap of the OP.

This whole topic is a big steaming pile of shit.

Jason was the Oper, of course it is.

You could've posted about pixies and their lust for fucking blue bricks and we'd get the same result. Pure Prime Grade "A" Bullshit.

Hardly. I tried to remain consistant with the assumption of a linar scale. Otherwise I'd be forced to look at the Xindi superweapon and conclude that the Spheres must of at least tried the same thing against the Federation--and failed.

Why did you post all that junk when you could've just said "We don't know much about E-J except it could time travel. We don't know how it would fare against a Death Star."?

As I've said in my first post and from here on in, it's the only way to try and quantify the capabilities. It could be less...but then again it could be more. I already admitted it was theoretical. And yet, you still seem to flip out like someone kicked sand in your face.

Nahh, you rather just post gibberish and then get your panties in a twist when someone calls you on it.

Panties in a twist? Coming from the guy who came in screaming and hurling shit because you didn't like my conclusion based on non-canon information--which I already admitted was theoretical? Let's be honest here. You didn't like what I said and you got your thong in a twist and came screaming at me like you've got a pair, blowing the entire thing waaaaaay out of porportion. My responses have been measured purely as opposed to your response.

Wha...?

After reading that my ability to recognise actual connected circumstances within our universe has likely been ireversebly damaged, i need to go and sit alone in a dark room for a while.