News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Why no teleportation technology in Wars?

Well, considering that by the 31st century, they pretty much built a TARDIS....

Time machine does not equal TARDIS. Might as well said that by the 31st century they created the phone booth or the Delorean. smile.gif

Time machine does not equal TARDIS. Might as well said that by the 31st century they created the phone booth or the Delorean. smile.gif

They built more then time machines, considering Agant Daniels was able to throw the NX-01 to Earth's past, or pretty much anywhere they felt like it within the Future Federation's timeline...

With the improvement and discovery curve they have, and what the Time-travel episodes showed us, I very much doubt the Federation will be as stagnant as SW as far as Technology is concerned...

Let's see, travels through time? Check. Bigger on the inside than it is on the outside? Check. Pulls deus ex machinas out of it's ass? Um, no. Okay, ya got me. It's not a TARDIS. Still close though...

Yup. In ENT, they found a 31st century timeship that was later revealed to be bigger on the inside. They only found that out after they opened some hatch on the floor. The timeship was wanted by both the Suliban and the Tholians. I forget the name of the episode though.

Order make transporter work need lot hard drive space and lot power. To turn someone into energy you need more power then nuclear bomb. Then have someone way put the atom back together again when reach the target. While not impossible law of physical our universe. Likely issues computer space or problem put atom back to together again or maybe issues power. Or one or more those kinds of problems.

This was dead two years ago...

Let it go, Jason, let it go... :)

It'll be what, three years in August?

Maybe he just now understood the last few posts' meanings... :)

Wow. he's still at it?

He never lets anything go. It took him this long because that is how long it takes for him to form an incoherent reply. :)

Well, first he has to write it, then try to understand it... :)

Basically, whenever I see a Jason post, I do this: