News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

The Women of Sci-Fi

This is a thread dedicated to the hottest ladies in Sci-Fi. Feel free to add to it.

YetMoreSummerGlau.png

summerglau.jpg

is-natalie-portman-dead-natalie-portman-death.jpg

kara.jpg

billie_piper_sexy_7.jpg

hehe katee was a friend of mine in HS (she went to sunset too yee haw!) Remember watching her in bye bye birdie, she was awesome tongue.gif

hehe katee was a friend of mine in HS (she went to sunset too yee haw!) Remember watching her in bye bye birdie, she was awesome tongue.gif

No way! Where did you go to HS? Do you keep in touch with her?

*smacks ty* like i said Sunset High School here in beaverton tongue.gif. I did keep up with her for a few years but as with most people, we lost track of each other after a few years.

*smacks ty* like i said Sunset High School here in beaverton tongue.gif. I did keep up with her for a few years but as with most people, we lost track of each other after a few years.

How the hell am I supposed to know where Sunset is. tongue.gif

..... uh no thats sunrise. sunset is west....

I knew it was one or the other. smile.gif At least it didn't come from the north or south. Or it rises and sets in the east leaving west all alone. smile.gif

Well. I'm glad we got that sorted out. Now, add more pics people!

Here you go. Here are pics.

Um, other than the first one, not exactly what I had in mind.

You asked for more pics and I delivered. smile.gif

I'm surprised that psychopath RayCav hasn't posted in here yet. Then again I should be glad he hasn't yet. I'm sure he'd post sick shit of women being mutilated or something.

I'm surprised that psychopath RayCav hasn't posted in here yet. Then again I should be glad he hasn't yet. I'm sure he'd post sick shit of women being mutilated or something.

You do know that there are SDNers that are also sickos? There's one that has what has been described "The folder". In it contains all kinds of images that are supposed* to be disturbing. At least another has a collection of hentai women being ripped to shreds. RayCav is sicker than them?

*The pics didn't disturb me but it would for those more sensitive to such images.