News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  

What's up "Dirk Funk"?

This is "Blackfoot' from "TrollKingdom". I just stopped in to get a good look at your place. Maybe you could give me some tips on making my board better. I'm not using that King Of The Gutters thang here, unless Jack shows up. Oh HELL, got to go, its freak friday fuck fest for a playa.

And another thang, "Dirk Funk".

How bout changing the back ground color to white, so's I can use the black font. Do tha damn thang dawg.

1. Thread moved

2. You can use the ip.board skin for white background

3. god help us all

If I change my color to a white back ground, would you be able to see it on a black back ground if I change my font to black?

This is "Blackfoot' from "TrollKingdom". I just stopped in to get a good look at your place. Maybe you could give me some tips on making my board better. I'm not using that King Of The Gutters thang here, unless Jack shows up. Oh HELL, got to go, its freak friday fuck fest for a playa.

How bout changing the back ground color to white, so's I can use the black font. Do tha damn thang dawg.

Welcome, Blackfoot. This is cheifly a science fiction related board, so most of the discussion revolves around that. We fo have a couple of off topic areas. Ten Forward is one and The Speakeasy is another one, mostly for NSFW discussions. Feel free to talk about most any subject in the off topic areas. I'll leave the TK stuff back at TK as long as you will. As far as the black font goes, you should be able to use it here and see it on the default skin.

*sigh*....When I said that I wanted new people, this isn't what I had in mind.

Guest Dr Dave

Don't use font number 556657654.4b456e, it's BAD NEWS!

This is ThatsRacist2.gif from "TrollKingdumb". I just stopped in to get a good look at your place. Maybe you could give me some tips on making my board better. I'm not using that King Of The Gutters thang here, unless Jack shows up. Oh HELL, got to go, its freak friday fuck fest for a playa.

Beware of 1krass.gif ...

BEWARE!

Hello Blackfoot.

Hello Dr. Dave.

(Its me Loktar)