News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I think I found another way for UFP to defand it self againist Star Wars Empire

UFP both techology does and endless number shuttlecaft requered do this as will. UFP shuttlecaft have anto pilot ables. Allow them crash easily into enemy starships. Voyager beam a photon toropdoe into a borg scout starship before so we know techology existed. The Star destoryers and big.

Yeah.... no. Have you seen the interior of a shuttlecraft? You'll have a tough time fitting two in one. Why not just fire two torps instead of wasting resources you dumbass fuck monkey.

Not true fit something like ten photon toropodes to twenty photon toropodes into this shuttlecafts right here.

Shuttlecraft_goddard.jpg

I'll admit that *MAYBE* ten would fit. *MAYBE*! But it would still not cost efficient. A Galaxy Class starship can launch that many in a couple of seconds! Still not worth destroying a limited amount of shuttles.

In practice UFP most likley has thirty Galaxy class starships they could have as many hundrend by the way. We known each Galaxy class starships carries at least dozen differnt kinds of shuttlecafts each able to carries at least ten photon toropodes.That only Galaxy class Intercept,Nebule,Sovereign class, Constitution-class , UFP space stations and even Defaint class. We have yet to see a UFP starship that does able carries shuttlecafts at least ten photon toropodes.

Asshole!

It is not cost efficient! You do not need to waste unnecessary resources to accomplish the same goal without the use of the shuttles. You are giving the enemies a larger target to shoot at! Which is harder to shoot down? Ten separate photon torpedoes heading towards the enemy or one large shuttle packed with ten photon torpedoes? Think for a minute for once in your life, dickshit.

It put a lot few starships and crew in harms way it also each photon toropodes have punch of about 20 time stronger. Look size the warhead compare normal photon toropode.Also EW able of all UFP spacecafts should able handle a star destoyer. Also shuttlecafts able to go 99% speed of light.

File:Mark_XXV_torpedo_interior.jpg

It put a lot few starships and crew in harms way it also each photon toropodes have punch of about 20 time stronger. Look size the warhead compare normal photon toropode.Also EW able of all UFP spacecafts should able handle a star destoyer. Also shuttlecafts able to go 99% speed of light.

Mark_XXV_torpedo_interior.jpg

Dipshit. That image was from a fake Voyager. They also listed as Voyager having a phaser cannon. Fake Voyager had it not the real one.

MK XXV does not exist.

That photon torpode would have to been real enough for him able build one and she using information main date base. In practice selling blue print photon toropode to him. So again photon torporode size warhead I have mine one shuttlecaft of one star Destroyer.

That photon torpode would have to been real enough for him able build one and she using information main date base. In practice selling blue print photon toropode to him. So again photon torporode size warhead I have mine one shuttlecaft of one star Destroyer.

Bull and shit. Get lost and fuck a piranha.

If you wish to see more evidence that the toropdoe looks that way inside watch video at part 2 minute and and 38 secounds on the dote.

[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCWjKH7o2Bo

Then look this Torpedo_bay_In_Theory.jpg of Date working photon toropodes. They look like they work simler photon toropode formats.

he specified that at 3/4 impulse the shuttle would travel a distance of 1,000,000 kilometers in approximately 3 minutes (approx. 12,400,000 miles per hourMy link

It put a lot few starships and crew in harms way it also each photon toropodes have punch of about 20 time stronger.

Stronger then what?

Your imagination?

Your arguments?

Your logic?

Look size the warhead compare normal photon toropode

Also, you still haven't shown us these "Toropodes" you keep yammering about.

What are they?

Alien potatoes?

Do you jam them into a Starship's Warp engine and hope to choke it out?

.Also EW able of all UFP spacecafts should able handle a star destoyer.

Yes, if they had hands, they could handle a star destoyer (whatever that is), and they'de probably go "Eeewww, that's discusting"...

Also shuttlecafts able to go 99% speed of light.

And are fat free.

It's true, if you eat one, you'll never get fat again, it's proven...

I still think toropodes are a type of Greek food.

As for shuttlecrafts, where can I buy one? We're having a party on Memorial Day, and we need something that will feed a lot of people, but also be low on fat.