News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Daily Exploits Thread

Points to the rules. As long as they don't break the few rules I have, I couldn't care less what they do. If you can get ahold of them, ask them to join.

Except while Shep might enjoy this board, Graeme will no doubt try to stir shit up because of Shep's very existence.

Except while Shep might enjoy this board, Graeme will no doubt try to stir shit up because of Shep's very existence.

Graeme doesn't want anything to do with me, so I doubt he'd come near here. If Shep would enjoy the board, he should register. I'd like to see him here.

Yeah let's put your patience to the test if both Dice and Shep join.

Oh, and also, *points to the Flame Wars/Vendettas/Misc Butthurt section* This is where threads that are nothing but pissing matches go, so we can all enjoy the spectacle. We also have a nifty ignore feature. Shep could always PLONK Graeme, and not have to bother with him again.

Oh, and also, *points to the Flame Wars/Vendettas/Misc Butthurt section* This is where threads that are nothing but pissing matches go, so we can all enjoy the spectacle. We also have a nifty ignore feature. Shep could always PLONK Graeme, and not have to bother with him again.

Thats nice to know we have that ignore feature. I don't forsee having to use it here but its come in handy at TK.grin.gif

That is good but he's not going to just go after Shep. The reason Dice got banned was that he went after everyone for keeping Shep around. So do we all plonk him? If so, wouldn't that equal to a ban? Then wouldn't a ban be better? smile.gif

That is good but he's not going to just go after Shep. The reason Dice got banned was that he went after everyone for keeping Shep around. So do we all plonk him? If so, wouldn't that equal to a ban? Then wouldn't a ban be better? smile.gif

We also have a brig. But it's a moot point anyway. I doubt Graeme will come here.

The Testingstan members might be fairly open to joining the board.

Or we could at least make it a known available option for when the Senate feels they have to try and justify their existence again and cracks down on those terrible society destroying spammers.

The Testingstan members might be fairly open to joining the board.

Or we could at least make it a known available option for when the Senate feels they have to try and justify their existence again and cracks down on those terrible society destroying spammers.

Oh, I agree. I think they would be an excellent choice for new recruits. We should attempt to recruit as many people as possible. I'm already spreading the word on several boards.

What the fuck? A Daily Exploits thread? What is this a log of how much you snipe at Wong from afar? Oh wow I'm very impressed.

Or in RayCav's case a log of how he assaults women from day to day. You sick fucks should be ashamed of yourself for letting that sick bastard in, let alone as a mod. Maybe in Tyralak's case it's a daily log of how much Wong is Wrong with zero supporting evidence as usual except for his own personal failure to admit that Trek is just underpowered.

What the fuck? A Daily Exploits thread? What is this a log of how much you snipe at Wong from afar? Oh wow I'm very impressed.

Or in RayCav's case a log of how he assaults women from day to day. You sick fucks should be ashamed of yourself for letting that sick bastard in, let alone as a mod. Maybe in Tyralak's case it's a daily log of how much Wong is Wrong with zero supporting evidence as usual except for his own personal failure to admit that Trek is just underpowered.

This board is not all about Wong, you cumdrinking son of a syphilitic goat. I don't care that much about him. I'd prefer not to talk about him at all. You, OTOH, seem to have your head firmly lodged up his ass. How does that taste?

This board is not all about Wong, you cumdrinking son of a syphilitic goat. I don't care that much about him. I'd prefer not to talk about him at all. You, OTOH, seem to have your head firmly lodged up his ass. How does that taste?

LOL great comeback. I don't have my head lodged up Wong's ass at all. Unlike you shitspewing cumbuckets I can actually think for myself.

I know you said that you didn't want to ban people or play mod or admin or anything, but you're really not going to get any arguments from any of us if you want to can this guy. I'm just saying.

I know you said that you didn't want to ban people or play mod or admin or anything, but you're really not going to get any arguments from any of us if you want to can this guy. I'm just saying.

Don't you find him amusing?

Why ban him?

If you don't like him, you can ignore him.

I find it amusing that he is as obsessed with SDN, if not more, then he says we are.

All we read in his posts is how much better SDN is then here.

Which makes me wonder why he's here in the first place... emot-iiam.gif

Perhaps he's an SDN pledge, and being an annoying idiot on this site is his initiation to be admitted as a full fledged SDNer... wink.gif

This is exactly the point. If we ban him or even throw him in the Brig, it proves that we can't stick to our principles. It shows that's we're no better than they are. And in fact, worse; it would show us to be hypocrites. I'm viewing this as a test of our resolve to be a true free-speech board. I will move threads he/she/it starts that are nothing more than attack threads to the Flame Wars section, however. With the exception of the "Fuck you, Raycav" thread, which Raycav wanted left in his little corner of the board for some sick reason.

Don't you find him amusing?
Not really.

Why ban him?

If you don't like him, you can ignore him.

I forgot that we had that option.

This is exactly the point. If we ban him or even throw him in the Brig, it proves that we can't stick to our principles. It shows that's we're no better than they are. And in fact, worse; it would show us to be hypocrites. I'm viewing this as a test of our resolve to be a true free-speech board. I will move threads he/she/it starts that are nothing more than attack threads to the Flame Wars section, however. With the exception of the "Fuck you, Raycav" thread, which Raycav wanted left in his little corner of the board for some sick reason.

There's also the fact that there's no reason any of you guys should be bothered by an SDN brown-noser.

Freedom of speech everyone, freedom of speech... smile.gif

Ignore option, everyone, Ignore option... laugh.gif

Fucking college applications. Here I thought most of them were due by the end of the month, but I have one due in two days. I don't even know how to request my SAT scores to be sent to the freaking place.

Fucking college applications. Here I thought most of them were due by the end of the month, but I have one due in two days. I don't even know how to request my SAT scores to be sent to the freaking place.

Where are you applying?

Literally every main Florida school. At the moment FSU.

Well, good luck to you. What do you plan on studying?

Well, good luck to you. What do you plan on studying?

I'm not entirely sure, so at the moment I'm just putting down writing on all my applications.

You would think that after 3 years of the same crap I would have learned to just leave leave well enough alone. And yet I keep coming back to mess with it more, something that I wish didn't even exist, for reasons that I don't know why. Scratch that, I know why, I just don't want to admit it.
I reiterate this statement.

I reiterate this statement.

Is this about that girl situation you mentioned before?

Guidance counselors. They are awesome. If you are thinking of leaving the state, which you obviously are not, try Indiana State University. We are awesome....just not in football.