News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

This isn't really a game. Just an attempt at a conversation starter. If you have a thread asking, no, COMMANDING that they post, then people will post some very interesting things. From horribly traumatizing dreams, to near death experiences, to RayCav's nonsensical babble, it's all there.

i was kidding. POSTING that i am NOT going to post in the thread. kind of like when Captian Kirk said "everything i say is a lie, i, lying" and made the human robots head smoke.

but im really not going to post in this thread

i was kidding. POSTING that i am NOT going to post in the thread. kind of like when Captian Kirk said "everything i say is a lie, im, lying" and made the human robots head smoke.

but im really not going to post in this thread

Yes, I knew what you were getting at. I just get caught up on the technicalities.

Yes, I knew what you were getting at. I just get caught up on the technicalities.

Watch out! He might be a senile old codger who will come after you next with his walking stick. And kick your ass with his black socks and sandals! harhar.gif

Hahahaha. Maybe. I LOVE the image of knee high dress socks that I get there. Absolutely beautiful.

BTW...That thread bumped me up like 30 rep yesterday. Plus I got 30000 points from Paul. AND I got to laguh my ass of all day. THAT WAS A BLAST.

BTW...That thread bumped me up like 30 rep yesterday. Plus I got 30000 points from Paul. AND I got to laguh my ass of all day. THAT WAS A BLAST.

Oh I agree. That was great fun. I do hope Steven takes me up on my offer to host them permanently here. I foresee lots of fun. What Bear said made me LOL: "we are not used to the kind of rancorous and vulgar debate you have." w00t.gif

Oh I agree. That was great fun. I do hope Steven takes me up on my offer to host them permanently here. I foresee lots of fun. What Bear said made me LOL: "we are not used to the kind of rancorous and vulgar debate you have." w00t.gif

Oh, I don't know. Will be less fun whenever he and froggigger have me on ignore.

Watch out! He might be a senile old codger who will come after you next with his walking stick. And kick your ass with his black socks and sandals! harhar.gif

i domt think he is to worried. i offered to give him a wet BJ sleeping.gif in a other thread

i domt think he is to worried. i offered to give him a wet BJ sleeping.gif in a other thread

Dry ones are always such a bore... whistle.gif

Working from home today, which means I can surf for Pron while talking to customers... thumbsup.gif

Working from home today, which means I can surf for Pron while talking to customers... thumbsup.gif

73887272117025164334.jpg

Wait...It is isn't normal to do that AT work? Fuck, now I feel stupid.

Wait...It is isn't normal to do that AT work? Fuck, now I feel stupid.

That would explain why no one wants to shake your hand... harhar.gif

In A.D. 2373, War Was Beginning

Sisko: What Happen?

O'Brien: Somebody Set Up Us The Bomb.

Nog: We Get Signal!

Sisko: What!?

Nog: Main Screen Turn On!

Sisko: It's You!

Weyoun: How Are You Gentlemen? All Your Base Are Belong To Us. You Are On The Way To Destruction.

Sisko: What You Say?

Weyoun: You Have No Chance To Survive Make Your Time. Hahaha.

Nog: Captain?

Sisko: Take Off Every ZIG. You Know What You Doing. Move ZIG. For Great Justice.

According to your avator, Kor, you enter every second... harhar.gif

So, I was looking up one of Bear Paws' old posts, and he said that he spent 16 years fighting Communist Fascists. Last time I checked, Communists and Fascists were on opposite sides of the political spectrum, with Commies being extremely left-wing, and fascists being extremely right-wing. So either Bear Paws spent 16 years fighting moderates, or he is a prime example of Critical Research Failure.

So, I was looking up one of Bear Paws' old posts, and he said that he spent 16 years fighting Communist Fascists. Last time I checked, Communists and Fascists were on opposite sides of the political spectrum, with Commies being extremely left-wing, and fascists being extremely right-wing. So either Bear Paws spent 16 years fighting moderates, or he is a prime example of Critical Research Failure.

Don't forget that the Fascists spent less than 16 years in power, and that most of the guys who fought them are dying of old age.