News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

So, we have Orks and Space Marines. Which side is the Trekkies and which one is the Warsies? And who in the video would be who in the original ASVS? I don't have "teh skillz" or the software (or the time!) to pull off that editing, so someone else should.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Humans being ASVSers and the Orcs being the daily flood of trolls we would usually get.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Humans being ASVSers and the Orcs being the daily flood of trolls we would usually get.

I think that may be the first time any one's accused us of being human. RAST sure wouldn't.

I think that may be the first time any one's accused us of being human. RAST sure wouldn't.

Nope. I distinctly remember RASSM feeling the same way. Along with any number of other newsgroups. thumbsup.gif

Nope. I distinctly remember RASSM feeling the same way. Along with any number of other newsgroups. thumbsup.gif

I always thought that the plot of Homeworld would make a decent adaptation.

Some nutter cab driver in the UK blew away a dozen random people today then did himself.

The part of the bloody story that is being most reported is that the local police used frigging twitter to warn the public to stay indoors ect while he was rampaging about.

Nice to see the news still has its priorities right, not long ago a entire family was burned to death in a house and it got half the news time reporting it of the slot they set aside for david beckams new hair cut.... thumbdown.gif

I think I've found a candidate for Jason's theme song:

Yeah, Cab drivers are dangerous...

"And he was such a nice man, always friendly with everyone!"

thumbdown.gif

Yeah, Cab drivers are dangerous...

"And he was such a nice man, always friendly with everyone!"

thumbdown.gif

One of the first ppl he blew away was his twin brother who had a family.

From reports the guy was having a normal day he did some shopping ect then went home, a bit later he goes bat shit and blows away a dozen ppl.

One of the first ppl he blew away was his twin brother who had a family.

From reports the guy was having a normal day he did some shopping ect then went home, a bit later he goes bat shit and blows away a dozen ppl.

The nicest ones are always the most dangerous ones, I say...

*stops and thinks at how very very nice his girlfriend is*

Oh, oh, I think I'm in deep shit... blink.gif

I've been as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest lately. Several threads I want to weigh in on. I'm taking tomorrow off work for my son's preschool graduation, so i'll have a bit moar time.

I've been as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest lately.

Or a one-armed man in a Doctor's wife killing contest... whistle.gif

i will not be part of this " posting " game and you cant make me!! you want to see a big thread go to SG name that song, 1,000s of pages

I've been as busy as a one legged man in an ass kicking contest lately.

I laughed very hard at this. I haven't heard that phrase in quite some time.

i will not be part of this " posting " game and you cant make me!! you want to see a big thread go to SG name that song, 1,000s of pages

This isn't really a game. Just an attempt at a conversation starter. If you have a thread asking, no, COMMANDING that they post, then people will post some very interesting things. From horribly traumatizing dreams, to near death experiences, to RayCav's nonsensical babble, it's all there.

This isn't really a game. Just an attempt at a conversation starter. If you have a thread asking, no, COMMANDING that they post, then people will post some very interesting things. From horribly traumatizing dreams, to near death experiences, to RayCav's nonsensical babble, it's all there.

By traumatizing dreams, are you referring to my zombie dream that ended with me holding the CD of "RayCav's Greatest Hits?"

Oh, and you got who-has-witch-babble mixed up. JASON has the nonsensical babble. RayCav's is just perverted.

And over on Galaxy Zoo, we have something a lot like this thread called "Just Chat". We got it to 5598 pages, and it's still going strong.

Hopefully as big as "Just Chat" is on GZ. biggrin.gif

12,000!

300 posts in the last week. Slacking a little.

300 posts in the last week. Slacking a little.

Tyralak was busy and Jason... well, is Jason... whistle.gif

An idiot. Yes, we know.

Do we really?

dry.gif

Well, we just had that flurry of activity from the CrazyAmerica crowd down inthe temporary forum. You should check that out, Praeothmin. It's extra lulzy.