News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

AV Test.

Long live the Valkyrie!

She is a beautiful plane.

mellow.gifhuh.gifhappy.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifdry.gifsmile.gifwub.gifangry.gifsad.gifunsure.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gifgrin.gifangry.gif:(' /> cool.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifembarrassed.giflipsrsealed.gif:-kiss.gifcry.gifevil.gif:D' /> azn.gifafro.gifexcl.gifemot-iiam.gifblush.gifmad.gifmysterysolved.gifTARDIS.gifpop2.gifpopcorn.gifdeath.gifemot-colbert.gifwelcome.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifbehindsofa.gifplane.gifAwesomesauce.jpgsleeping.gifsofa.gifdevil.gifX.gifermm.gifstuart.gifsick.gifpizza.gifzorro.gifrant.gifrtfm.gifdoc.gifwhistle.gifsanta.gifcrybaby.gifpirate.gifdizzy.gifanimier.gifveryangry.gifshock.gifdetective.gifpopo.gifheart.gifinnocent.gifon2long.gifrofl.gifrespect.gifhope.gifflower.gifshuriken.giffish.gifyes.gifwallbash.gifalien.gifclover.gifqueen.gifwine.gifsmiling.gifspam.gifninja.gifchris.gifdown.gifbaby.gifthumbup.gifdj.gifbeer.gifwhip.gifhorse.gifturned.gifscooter.gifcat.gifblushing.gifclap.gifsweat.gifthumbsup.gifpolice.gifsecret.gifsorcerer.giflaughing.gifthumbdown.gifguitar.giffun.gifright.gifconstruction.gifleft.gifup.gif2guns.gifband.gifunworthy.gifmail.gifhelp.gifharhar.gifcheers.gifsmoke.gifgathering.giframbo.gifcensored.gifrobo.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gifno.giflaser.gifrealmad.gifofftopic.gifhrhr.gifbanned.gifclose.gifcoffee.gifnuke.gifouch.gifquestion.gifo.giftongue.gifgeek.gifpc.gifhandy.gifice.gifphone.gifball.gifspell.gifbook.gifvava.gifpuke.gifraking-leaves.gifmowing-the-lawn.gifbump.gif1krass.gifgoatfucker.gifThatsRacist2.gifobama-yeah.gifOMGdrama1.gifeat-watermelon.gifoie_wtf.gif

In a Blender!

Nice AV Questor. And Khas: Holy shit! You need to get with Afishymeadow about your smiley addiction.

My name is Khas, and I'm a smiley addict.

Group: "Hi Khas."

Yeah...posting. Fun. May lose my job soon. Either that, or someone else will.

We Put Our Faith In Blast Hardcheese.

Yeah...posting. Fun. May lose my job soon. Either that, or someone else will.

Oh? Why, what's going on?

Oh? Why, what's going on?

There was a slight physical altercation. I was hit in the eye. I kinda deserved it, I suggested that he DO HIS FUCKING JOB so that I didn't have to do it for him. We've glossed it over, it's cool.

Hey Tyralak, who was it posting as SDA?

*KICKS PRAEOTHMIN IN GROIN*

If Tyralak told you, he'd have to demod himself.

*KICKS PRAEOTHMIN IN GROIN*

How's your shin?

I'm just asking because I've got balls of Durasteel, which are 300 000 times stronger then normal balls... harhar.gif

What are the odds that Jason is a pyrophilliac? And yes, I know the difference between "maniac" and "philliac".

How's your shin?

I'm just asking because I've got balls of Durasteel, which are 300 000 times stronger then normal balls... harhar.gif

Well, my shin is fine, though my toe seems to be broken in 12 places. I didn't think that was possible.

12,000 what? blink.gif

Posts, I believe. Though, for a second there, I thought be meant that it was possible to break my toe in 12000 places. I thought he had gone insane.

Posts, I believe. Though, for a second there, I thought be meant that it was possible to break my toe in 12000 places. I thought he had gone insane.

Well, we don't know how big your toe is... rolleyes.gif

Out of curiosity, how well does this video sum up the original ASVS?

That's....... disturbingly accurate. In fact, that particular video is going to be added to our ASVS History page. Now if someone here had "teh skillz" to do some creative editing to add names and change the flag to our ASVS flag..... biggrin.gif

My "creative editing" skillz aren't appropriate for this kind of board... whistle.gif