News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

As of this year, lasers have been around for fifty years. So, laser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.giflaser.gif

They can't be lasers, we see them propagating at less then light speed... harhar.gif

Actually, they can be lasers! Due to a localized high-gravity chamber in the gun, the light is slowed down. It's a slow laser. A slaser.

That's weird, that's the exact type of laser used in the DS:

A Superlaser, or Big Ass Slow Laser of Doomtm, or Slaser... thumbsup.gif

Same here!

Which forum does this video best sum up?

Last night, I had the most fucked-up dream ever. It started when I was being chased by zombies who could go at fastest two miles per hour. However, there were just so many of them that they were a threat. I started to outrun them, before coming to a field of poodles. The zombies started mutilating the poodles, and that seemed to distract them for a while. Then, I saw fireworks, and I ran into the building that they were launching them from. Once in the building, I saw John Fogerty, Ringo Starr, Jimi Hendrix, and some other sixties musicians. It wasn't until I managed to catch my breath that I noticed something in my jacket pocket. I grabbed the thing out of my pocket, and found out that it was a CD with the words "RayCav's Greatest Hits" written on it. And that's when I woke up.

Now tell me, have you ever had a dream that fucked-up?

Last night, I had the most fucked-up dream ever. It started when I was being chased by zombies who could go at fastest two miles per hour. However, there were just so many of them that they were a threat. I started to outrun them, before coming to a field of poodles. The zombies started mutilating the poodles, and that seemed to distract them for a while. Then, I saw fireworks, and I ran into the building that they were launching them from. Once in the building, I saw John Fogerty, Ringo Starr, Jimi Hendrix, and some other sixties musicians. It wasn't until I managed to catch my breath that I noticed something in my jacket pocket. I grabbed the thing out of my pocket, and found out that it was a CD with the words "RayCav's Greatest Hits" written on it. And that's when I woke up.

Now tell me, have you ever had a dream that fucked-up?

Many. I will not, however, be sharing them. All of your minds are fucked enough without having to bear my burdens.

That is the single most frightening thing I've read all month. sofa.gif

But what makes it so frightening? The poodles being mutilated by zombies? RayCav having a music album? What?

But what makes it so frightening? The poodles being mutilated by zombies? RayCav having a music album? What?

RayCav's Greatest Hits, of course.

Now that SDA's back, what are the odds that shit's going to hit the fan?

Now that SDA's back, what are the odds that shit's going to hit the fan?

It's not really him. Not even a very good imitation. X.gif

It's not really him. Not even a very good imitation. X.gif

So, It's just someone pretending to be the little psycho?

Well, I should have known, considering he's using the picture I changed SDA's avatar to as his photo...