News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Airlocke

This is me and I'm having a horrible day.

Now that's bold. You have the right to have that info deleted any time you want, just let me know.

Now that's bold. You have the right to have that info deleted any time you want, just let me know.

Would I really post that if I was just going to have it taken down 5 minutes later. I mean, fuck, everything else has gone wrong today, why not just give up? I'll help any trouble find my way. It'll just be easier in the long run.

*sigh* It would prolly be for the best if this WAS deleted. Sorry for being a douche.

Don't apologize for being a douche. That's part of the point of this place. To be as big of a cunt as you like. And far be it from me to tell you what to do with your personal info. You're welcome to post it, I'd just advise caution. You never know when someone might use that info to troll you at some point in the future.

Don't apologize for being a douche. That's part of the point of this place. To be as big of a douch as you like. And far be it from me to tell you what to do with your personal info. You're welcome to post it, I'd just advise caution. You never know when someone might use that info to troll you at some point in the future.

Yeah, my day was just horrific, and I felt like daring someone to come at me in some way. I didn't give a fuck who it was, I just wanted someone to snag the bait and get destroyed. But, I've calmed down a bit and am actually fairly mellow at the moment.

Meh, I almost got fired, almost got into a fight, was verbally abused all day, had several arguments with close friends, my bank account was fucked over, I was sick, and someone kicked my puppy.

Edit: I forgot to mention the death threats. Yeah, those were an important factor in my frustration.

Good God. On top of all of that someone kicked your dog?!

LMAO

I want to give you a plus ten karma, but am too lazy to go find 10 posts for you....

One Karma boost it is!

Meh, I almost got fired, almost got into a fight, was verbally abused all day, had several arguments with close friends, my bank account was fucked over, I was sick, and someone kicked my puppy.

Okay that's fucked up. Fights etc suck ass but someone kicked a puppy? How fucking sick can you be rant.gif

Okay that's fucked up. Fights etc suck ass but someone kicked a puppy? How fucking sick can you be rant.gif

I hope everyone realizes that that last part was me mocking my own whining about my bad day, right?

Right. Just checking.

Edit: I forgot to mention the death threats. Yeah, those were an important factor in my frustration.

Is this serious? blink.gif

Who the fuck was crazy enough to do that? huh.gif

Is this serious? blink.gif

Who the fuck was crazy enough to do that? huh.gif

Sadly, that shit is common here. You're mad at some one? "I'm gonna fucking kill you. You're lucky my gun isn't iwith me right now!!!!"