News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Elagabalus

Salutations (New members introduce yourselves here.)

Yes, it is I.

If you're thinking "no, D.A. can't possibly stand for what I think it does" well it <em class='bbc'>does[/i] in fact stand for that.

I think it's at least 6 or 7 years since I posted to the Usenet board.

I've now found my way back thanks to a posting on a board I've been on for a couple of years called Wordforge.net

I'm no longer really that "into" either star trek or star wars, but as soon as I saw the link to this board and realised what it was, I knew I had to sign up, if only for old times sake.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Yes, it is I.

If you're thinking "no, D.A. can't possibly stand for what I think it does" well it <em class='bbc'>does[/i] in fact stand for that.

I've now found my way back thanks to a posting on a board I've been on for a couple of years called Wordforge.net

I'm no longer really that "into" either star trek or star wars, but as soon as I saw the link to this board and realised what it was, I knew I had to sign up, if only for old times sake.</div></div>

Is it bad that the first thing that pops into my mind is "Dumbledore's Army"?

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Yes, it is I.

I'm no longer really that "into" either star trek or star wars, but as soon as I saw the link to this board and realised what it was, I knew I had to sign up, if only for old times sake.</div></div>

Is it bad that the first thing that pops into my mind is "Dumbledore's Army"?</div></div>

Or some might say "Dumb Ass"? smile.gif j/k

Now all we need is Transcend, Elim, Paul H. Jacques jr and TOWNMNBS, then the world ends. smile.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Yes, it is I.

Damn, it has been a long time. Good to see you, man. Two questions. Who are you over at Wordforge, and where did you see the link for here? I'm interesting in knowing how the word is spreading.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Damn, it has been a long time. Good to see you, man. Two questions. Who are you over at Wordforge, and where did you see the link for here? I'm interesting in knowing how the word is spreading.</div></div>

I'm posting on Wordforge as <em class='bbc'>Midnight Funeral[/i]

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Damn, it has been a long time. Good to see you, man. Two questions. Who are you over at Wordforge, and where did you see the link for here? I'm interesting in knowing how the word is spreading.</div></div>

I'm posting on Wordforge as <em class='bbc'>Midnight Funeral[/i]</div></div>

I'll look you up. I don't post at Wordforge, although I probably should register there. I spend most of my time at Troll Kingdom. (When I'm not here, of course.)

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>If you're thinking "no, D.A. can't possibly stand for what I think it does" well it <em class='bbc'>does[/i] in fact stand for that.</div></div>

It stands for that one level from Doom?</div></div>

You know it biggrin.gif

Oh and Tyralak... I found the link in this thread. I'm not sure if you'll be able to see it since it's in the Gray Room, a forum specifically for discussion of other boards and their affairs, but which IIRC is a request-for-access forum. Normally hidden, if you want to see it and post in it you have to PM a mod. Which obviously requires you to be signed up and logged in.

I can see it with a sock puppet I used for a failed rep cabal that Dogbert led.  grin.gif I assume you know of TK?

Guest paul

I shal not dignify this thread with an introduction ^^

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Now all we need is Transcend, Elim, Paul H. Jacques jr and TOWNMNBS, then the world ends. smile.gif</div></div>

Believe it or not, I wouldn't mind having some of those people back. Especially Paul H. Jacques jr. and Elim. Hell, even Timmy would be fun. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them showed up at some point.

Hi! I'm neeeewwww~! And...That's all I have to say about that.

Welcome! Enjoy the site.

I just came across your board, and I must say I like it. I'm interested in the Star Trek/Star Wars debate to an extent. I'm very much on the pro-Star Wars side. (There is no way any Federations ship could stand against a Star Destroyer. Just wouldn't happen.) So, anyway, I'm here.

I just came across your board, and I must say I like it. I'm interested in the Star Trek/Star Wars debate to an extent. I'm very much on the pro-Star Wars side. (There is no way any Federations ship could stand against a Star Destroyer. Just wouldn't happen.) So, anyway, I'm here.

Great to have you, Darth Chimera. Make yourself at home. Enjoy the site.

And I thought I was the only one here that believe that SW would win even though I like Trek better. smile.gif

And I thought I was the only one here that believe that SW would win even though I like Trek better. smile.gif

No, I actually like Wars much better. Trek is ok, but it always seemed too campy for me. Star Wars is much more serious and "real" I guess is the only word for it.

Well, it's great to have some opposing points of view here. Why don't you start some threads in the VS section? I'd be happy to debate you.

No, I actually like Wars much better. Trek is ok, but it always seemed too campy for me. Star Wars is much more serious and "real" I guess is the only word for it.

I didn't mean that you liked Trek better but that Wars would win against Trek.

Welcome Darth Chimera! I'm just the opposite. I like Star Wars but find it a bit campy(Ewoks and JarJar Binks oh my). I much prefer Star Trek. Oh and those lasers wouldn't stand a chance against phasers and quantum torpedoes. The Death Star might have a chance aginst a Federation ship but not a star destroyer.

Hi! I'm neeeewwww~! And...That's all I have to say about that.

Greetings^_- welcome to the insane asylum known as earth.