• Talaxians
    • Hirogen
    • Cardassians
    • The Dominion
    • Voth
    • Ocampa
    • Xindi
    • Campaign to Eliminate RayCav. :)

If Q gave you the ability to run a faction in any way you see fit, how would you run any particular power\empire\federation\what have you?

The restrictions are that you cannot implement tech that isn't known to that particular faction. You can implement known or at least seemingly forgotten ideas or technology. Any tech discovered and recovered can be used if you provide a reasonable answer. You can't say "Oooh I found the PLASMA CANNON O'DOOM! The Klingons managed to reverse engineer it by defecating on it and smeared it on their foreheards."

If have more rules but forgot them but until them. Who would you run your way?

Another rule, NO SUPERBEINGS! It is too easy to use them and there is no fun in that. Sorry Jason, no can do.

EDIT: Changed the opening line. Kinda was contradicting myself there. Lol!

I think vote Q he only that always a super power. In one timeline at least UFP did not even existed. Borg another timeline over ran the UFP. IN another timeline UFP destory the Borg. Cna please Q on the list. Domunian over ran all alpha power one timeline for all we know. Were spare builders in your list.

I think vote Q he only that always a super power. In one timeline at least UFP did not even existed. Borg another timeline over ran the UFP. IN another timeline UFP destory the Borg. Cna please Q on the list. Domunian over ran all alpha power one timeline for all we know. Were spare builders in your list.

There is very little info on the Sphere Builders other than they built the Dyson Sphere. But if you want to choose them then go ahead. As for my list, it is just a popular poll of the more familiar races, it does not mean you can't choose anyone else. BUT! There is an exception and I just editted in the rule. You cannot use superbeings like Q or Trelane or the Organians and so forth. Too easy and there is no fun in that.

It depend place and time Domunian and borg both much more powerful UFP. However the UFP did lots of damage to both of them.

It depend place and time Domunian and borg both much more powerful UFP. However the UFP did lots of damage to both of them.

So? The purpose of this thread is to choose an empire and run it your way!

I (predictably) chose the Romulan Star Empire. I'm going to have to think about how I would do things better. I would start by being less isolationist, and work toward building much more powerful weapons.

I chose the UFP.

I would use and devellop all the "one-time-super-weapons" that we've seen the UFP have at one point or another, and equip my latest ships with them:

-Batmobile armor;

-Transphasic Torpedoes;

-A few Genesis device bombs for planetary bombardment;

-The Phase-Cloaking device;

-All the Borg Technology Voyager brought back (sensor upgrades, shields and weapons on the Delta Flyer too);

-The Delta flyer would become the "new Runabout";

I'd also build more Defiants, and keep them in an "Earth Defense Fleet", and a Sovereign-Class ship as the fleet's Flagship (with a few Akiras, and one or two Prometheus)...

Whenever possible, scrap old ships and rebuilt newer ones, using the latest Tech...

And so on.

Thus, the UFP would be very powerful, and kick ass when needed, but still be able to pursue exploration missions...