News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Which DVD box set would you buy?

If any. Specifically the TV series. I think if I had the money, I would buy the entire DS9 series, TNG and TOS. I don't think I would bother with VOY or ENT. They're pretty expensive though. Which ones would you spend your hard earned coin on?

If I had the money, I'd buy every ST series including VOY (even though I hate it). I'd also buy the complete B5 series and all six SW movies.Oh and every Doctor Who episode available. smile.gif

I have all 6 Star Wars movies. I have Star Trek II, IV, Nemesis and Star Trek (2009)I got the special edition of that one with the digital copy. It's currently tied with TWoK as my favorite Trek movie.

Yes, you should have, however, I had a couple treks in there, so we should be good.

And I should have paid attention to the forum, my bad, my bad. I've been a bit frazzled lately. Final Exams week.

I currently have all of TOS, I've got TAS and I intend to buy them all.

I've got the first three of Enterprise, I'm currently missing season 3 and 5 of TNG, and I've got three seasons of DS9, but plan on getting them all, and I plan to eventually get all of Voyager too.

And I've got all the ST movies as well, including Abrams'... smile.gif

Now THAT'S dedication.

Nope, simply a guy with no kids, who loves movies and Sci-Fi and Trek, and has sufficient means to indulge that love... laugh.gif

I'm pretty much the same on SW, got all the movies (including the Ewok adventures), and the Clone Wars cartoons, and I plan to get the Clone Wars series even though Ashoka gets even more on my nerves then Anakin... tongue.gif