News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
paul

Begun the rep wars have & other stuff

Unless the no pay thing actually went through, I'll stick to this rep war. I apologize if I acted all whiny but yesterday has not been a good day. I've only been here in the U.S. for 8 months and I've been sued. And you wonder why I don't like this country.

Okay, I'm confused as fuck...The transactions thing says that Enigma donated to everyone, yet now he is the only one with points left? What happened?

Okay, I'm confused as fuck...The transactions thing says that Enigma donated to everyone, yet now he is the only one with points left? What happened?

I HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you douche.

He donated -(the amount of points you have). negative points, meaning he took away all of your points. Everyone is at zero points because of him.

I CALL SHENANIGANS!!

No. I know a glitch.

Paul will fix it. I say he should put you -$6.022x10^23 points back! You will never recover from Avogadro's number! He will rule you!

Paul will fix it. I say he should put you -$6.022x10^23 points back! You will never recover from Avogadro's number! He will rule you!

What I have is the max I can get and I think is the max you can achieve in the negative column. Nevertheless, I shouldn't be punished for exploiting a glitch in paul's little game. What would be fair is having it all reset and taken offline (the game not the board) and have it fixed before putting it up.

If you paid attention, you'll know how I did it without going to the FU store and purchased it outright. smile.gif

Ah. I've been at work all day. I see you're getting into the spirit of things enigma. Good work disabling my pm functions. tongue.gif This is going to be fun.

Ah. I've been at work all day. I see you're getting into the spirit of things enigma. Good work disabling my pm functions. tongue.gif This is going to be fun.

I didn't disable it. Mind you this is a glitch as I think this isn't supposed to happen. smile.gif

Still I may not be completely helpless at the moment. smile.gif

Everyone has been reset to square one, the new user that someone magicaly has tons of money has been banned from playing as a warning.

Next person to just exploit a system like that WILL find themselves no longer able to play. I didn't spend time working on things into the wee hours of the morning just to have it exploited.

While it's war and I dont' give two rats's ass if you make billions of accounts to rep and so fourth, exploiting the system is something I wont stand for.

Do NOT do this again. That is the FASTEST way to piss me the fuck way off. I don't give a damn if it's "war" or not. Enigma you obviously exploited something you shouldn't have. Want me to remove something? this is NOT the fucking way to do it. Do it again and watch how fast I turn this war into admin vs user battle >=|

I am so not looking forward to building my money back up... sad.gif

Even though there is nothing I would spend on....yet.

Everyone has been reset to square one, the new user that someone magicaly has tons of money has been banned from playing as a warning.

Next person to just exploit a system like that WILL find themselves no longer able to play. I didn't spend time working on things into the wee hours of the morning just to have it exploited.

While it's war and I dont' give two rats's ass if you make billions of accounts to rep and so fourth, exploiting the system is something I wont stand for.

Do NOT do this again. That is the FASTEST way to piss me the fuck way off. I don't give a damn if it's "war" or not. Enigma you obviously exploited something you shouldn't have. Want me to remove something? this is NOT the fucking way to do it. Do it again and watch how fast I turn this war into admin vs user battle >=|

Well soooooooooooorrry. rolleyes.gif

Anger issues? I came. I saw. I conquered. Then I got my ass kicked. smile.gif

Oh and "life sucks. QQ tear tear cry cry."

Whose being a little bitch now?

When someone fucks with shit I worked hard on, I get pissed off. You think I wouldn't? Little wrong there chief.

When someone fucks with shit I worked hard on, I get pissed off. You think I wouldn't? Little wrong there chief.

Yet at the same time you admitted to being lazy in correcting a DB problem. Either you worked hard on it or you are being lazy. Me being wrong? Bull. You should've just taken the opportunity to noticed that there's a glitch and just fix it instead of throwing a bitch fit. There was no lasting damage now was there?

Yet at the same time you admitted to being lazy in correcting a DB problem. Either you worked hard on it or you are being lazy. Me being wrong? Bull. You should've just taken the opportunity to noticed that there's a glitch and just fix it instead of throwing a bitch fit. There was no lasting damage now was there?

Don't fucking sit there and TRY to justify exploiting a system to me. You wont win. I didn't notice a glitch. Is that my fault? Nope. You know how many lines of code are in it? Nope. The lasting damage? I get to sit and edit the DB manually to deal with the crap YOU caused.

Hey now, there's no need to get angry over this. Enigma helped identify a glitch, if he hadn't, you wouldn't know about it, and he didn't do any harm.

Hey now, there's no need to get angry over this. Enigma helped identify a glitch, if he hadn't, you wouldn't know about it, and he didn't do any harm.

Besides having to take time to do manual db edits tongue.gif

I didn't exploit it for personal gain. I did it to see if I can. You'd think I could get away with 10x18 points and no one would be the wiser especially after I trashed their points?

We all had some fun and now everything is back to normal. smile.gif

No hard feelings schnookums?

Yeah, I kind of thought that what Enigma did was well within the spirit of the game...Even if it was annoying. I woul dboost Ty's rep, but I'm fresh out for the day. I'll get it later.

Hey paul, can you do something with the net worth? Tyralak at least is way into the negative side.

Oh now you care? Maybe when I have time after doing my other work I can sift thru the DB and reset everyone, till then life sucks ^^