• IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How bad war going for Klingon Empire (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise

On the other hand, his threads HAVE been the most popular. grin.gif

True, true.

btw....

WHERE IS THAT AWESOME SAUCE SMILEY?!!!!

You ever heard of the Vietnam war the Klingon could carried out guerrilla war on UFP this tactic easily cost UFP longer number of starship. Three of Klingon ships we saw against the USS Enterprise D would be able to out gun her.For the UFP starships the older ships and troop carries would have been the first to go for when the Klingon ambushes them. This would easily explain why Klingon capture so little territory during 20 year war. UFP have no way of knowing how many Klingon starships they had or what their lose were thank to cloak devices.

Are you just that stupid?

You are trying to make this ASYMMETRICAL WARFARE?

Seriously, I have a patagonian conure who gets this better.

For today's assignment, class, we have two prompts. Please answer them both.

1. Please explain why you do not believe this is a war between empires. Provide at least two pieces of supporting evidence from history and an explanation of why they are relevant. Also please provide the class with a definition of asymmetrical warfare that you intend to work from.

2. Please discuss the history of the indochinese wars, beginning with Mao and continuing on through the US involvement in Vietnam. Please also discuss how you view the US as winning the Vietnam War. Extra credit will be given for discussion of the historical and political imperatives involved on the French, American, and Vietnamese sides.

On the other hand, his threads HAVE been the most popular. grin.gif

I know this sounds harsh but the reason his threads are popular because there is a perverse pleasure in beating up retards. smile.gif

Read this article on World War I one UK and Germany war U boat campaign. We will agree Germany and UK are equal powers. But the Germany Submarines did untold damage to the UK Navy. My link.

Read this article on World War I one UK and Germany war U boat campaign. We will agree Germany and UK are equal powers. But the Germany Submarines did untold damage to the UK Navy. My link.

Most of the damage was done to Allied shipping not as I recall military ships. You failed. Try again.

Most of the damage was done to Allied shipping not as I recall military ships. You failed. Try again.

Not to mention the utter failure to accomplish the mission.

Today's assignment for the class (once again, it is in multiple parts)cry.gif

1. Discuss the aims and functions of the "continental blockade," since the Napoleonic war. Also discuss the origins of the terms "blockade runner" and "commerce raider," and their functions in each war that a continental blockade was used.

2. Compare and contrast the U-Boat campaigns from WWI, and WWII. Pay particular attention to the differences between the two theaters of WWII. Also pay attention to the U-Boat on surface ship attacks.

3. Provide evidence that the situation is analogous. Please identify the power occupying the position of the UK in this situation.

Read act three on this link url=" http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Sons_of_Mogh_(episode)"]My link[/url] and then tell me the Klingon did not have poor medical care.Ask for medical help from Defiant class starship if medical ables of a Defiant class starship are greater then a Vor'cha class starship.

Watch this video it show smell part klingon tactics hit and run.

My link

My link

Read act three on this link url=" http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Sons_of_Mogh_(episode)"]My link[/url] and then tell me the Klingon did not have poor medical care.Ask for medical help from Defiant class starship if medical ables of a Defiant class starship are greater then a Vor'cha class starship.

Watch this video it show smell part klingon tactics hit and run.

My link

My link

Quit dodging and answer the four questions that have been posed to you.

Forgive me for put down far wars got us way off target.

How some more evidence that suggestion war going much worst Klingon Empire then UFP. USS Enterprise D fire at more 10 photon torpedoes in that final face off with Klingon ships. None of the Klingon warship fires a single photon torpedo. I see this evidence on it own right that the Klingon Empire did not have resources to build both warships and photon torpedoes.

Klingon were only able to send only three warships to face USS Enterprise D. If they winning side that was a very reckless move to say the least. In theory if Pricard really want to put up a fight and not be the USS Enterprise C body ground. He most likely could take two of them out easily. For that matter warp breach would have not happen if he was on offences. Klingon Bird of prey hit that USS Enterprise D warp nacelles why she was not aiming to got hit by Bird of prey rather then allow USS Enterprise C to take any punch there would have been no warp breach or at least not that soon. So in theory USS Enterprise D could take on all three of them on with heavy damage.

Last but not least UFP had the uper hand came to medical do not believe read this site My link act 3

Forgive me for put down far wars got us way off target.

The sad part is that you probably believe that.

We are exactly on target, and now are at least talking about things that are relevant to the debate over grand strategy.

How some more evidence that suggestion war going much worst Klingon Empire then UFP. USS Enterprise D fire at more 10 photon torpedoes in that final face off with Klingon ships. None of the Klingon warship fires a single photon torpedo. I see this evidence on it own right that the Klingon Empire did not have resources to build both warships and photon torpedoes.

Damn, I spoke too soon.

Until you prove that the photon torpedo is more effective than a disrupter bolt, that doesn't mean much.

BTW, I notice that no one has taken the time to try to refute my analysis of photon torpedo yield...

Klingon were only able to send only three warships to face USS Enterprise D. If they winning side that was a very reckless move to say the least. In theory if Pricard really want to put up a fight and not be the USS Enterprise C body ground. He most likely could take two of them out easily. For that matter warp breach would have not happen if he was on offences. Klingon Bird of prey hit that USS Enterprise D warp nacelles why she was not aiming to got hit by Bird of prey rather then allow USS Enterprise C to take any punch there would have been no warp breach or at least not that soon. So in theory USS Enterprise D could take on all three of them on with heavy damage.

So you are at least as ignorant of history as you are of science. Good to know.

A rapidly advancing force has never outrun its supports before.

Last but not least UFP had the uper hand came to medical do not believe read this site My link act 3

I refuse to read the link until you can do something other than copy and paste it. I have several times wasted my valuable time following your links to pathetic irrelevant sites that do not even come close to proving your point. In one case, it actually disproved it. So the burden is on you to show that the link is relevant with quoting. (Do it right please)

As for the inferiority of Klingon medicine, you have latched onto that like an infant onto a tit. You do realize that I was using that as an example of the fact that you aren't capable of doing research, right? There's not a single person on this webforum, SDNet, HPCA, Spacebattles, ASVS, or RAST, - now, in the past, or in the future - that actually thinks Klingons have superior medical technology to the UFP. Even giving you that much of an advantage, you are still unable to construct a coherent, logical argument. I would also note that no one has come to your aid either.

As a side note, what exactly are you hoping to accomplish with this debate? You have already proven yourself so incapable of learning that I would put you with such ironheaded idiots as TOWNMNBS and mike3. You are either incapable or unwilling to do even the slightest work to support your own argument, and you cannot seem to keep track of multi-issue debates. Did you look at any of the history of ASVS before you stumbled into the registration window? You came to an area with a history of freewheeling, multi-threaded debates without the ability to track even a single one. What the hell did you expect to happen?

Not true unlike science I known a lot about history problem either World War 2 or World war 1 submarines were like a klingon bird of prey the only thing the two of them had in common was there able to do stealth mission and that it. Submarines even during World War 1 could fire while underwater while Klingon Birds of preys can not fire while cloak. Klingon Birds of prey can cloak in a second. Even modern Submarines take a little more then a few seconds to go underwater. I found it like comparing Apples to grapes as far as I could see it would not work. By the way Ten USS Enterprise D photon torpedoes did moderate Damage to the one Klingon bird prey shields. Knowing that the USS Enterprise D shields are a about twice as strong as one in normal timeline. If all three of these Klingon Birds of prey fire 30 normal photon torpedoes at the USS Enterprise D from Yesterday Enterprise it would have been by by USS Enterprise D.

Not true unlike science I known a lot about history problem either World War 2 or World war 1 submarines were like a klingon bird of prey the only thing the two of them had in common was there able to do stealth mission and that it. Submarines even during World War 1 could fire while underwater while Klingon Birds of preys can not fire while cloak. Klingon Birds of prey can cloak in a second. Even modern Submarines take a little more then a few seconds to go underwater. I found it like comparing Apples to grapes as far as I could see it would not work. By the way Ten USS Enterprise D photon torpedoes did moderate Damage to the one Klingon bird prey shields. Knowing that the USS Enterprise D shields are a about twice as strong as one in normal timeline. If all three of these Klingon Birds of prey fire 30 normal photon torpedoes at the USS Enterprise D from Yesterday Enterprise it would have been by by USS Enterprise D.

Except the three BoPs did not fire thirty photon torpedoes yet they managed to just about destroy the E-D.

...wait, are you saying that his reply is relevant to the discussion?

That would be a first.

Yes but it took the three Klingon birds of prey about 3 to 2 minutes to nearly destroy the USS Enterprise D. However if the Klingon armed photon torpedoes they would have been able to destroy USS Enterprise D with out the cost of one ships.

Also if that Klingon bird of prey were armed and used they armed photon torpedoes when they did that little surprise attack on USS Enterprise C. She would have been destroyed on all hands.

Beside photon torpedoes not energy weapons and has a longer range then disruptors.

While Klingon may have will eat up more half Starfleet. The Klingons can not even arm all ships with photon toropodes. This is a sign the war is going very poor for the Klingon Empire to say the least. If they had scraped there photon factory so they could build more starships. That means UFP wining that war and they did not even known it.

Yes but it took the three Klingon birds of prey about 3 to 2 minutes to nearly destroy the USS Enterprise D. However if the Klingon armed photon torpedoes they would have been able to destroy USS Enterprise D with out the cost of one ships.

Also if that Klingon bird of prey were armed and used they armed photon torpedoes when they did that little surprise attack on USS Enterprise C. She would have been destroyed on all hands.

Beside photon torpedoes not energy weapons and has a longer range then disruptors.

While Klingon may have will eat up more half Starfleet. The Klingons can not even arm all ships with photon toropodes. This is a sign the war is going very poor for the Klingon Empire to say the least. If they had scraped there photon factory so they could build more starships. That means UFP wining that war and they did not even known it.

You seem to think that the BoPs were the same ship type as the E-D. They were not. The BoPs were called battlecruisers while Picard mentioned that the E-D was a battleship. Think for a second to let it sink in.

You seem to think that the BoPs were the same ship type as the E-D. They were not. The BoPs were called battlecruisers while Picard mentioned that the E-D was a battleship. Think for a second to let it sink in.

To be fair, a battle cruiser is just a battleship that trades speed for armor.

The argument can be made that Iowas were battlecruisers.

To be fair, a battle cruiser is just a battleship that trades speed for armor.

The argument can be made that Iowas were battlecruisers.

Still they gained speed at the expense of armor plus slightly weaker offensive weaponry than the E-D, enabling the E-D to kill at least one before succumbing to the other BoPs..

Still they gained speed at the expense of armor plus slightly weaker offensive weaponry than the E-D, enabling the E-D to kill at least one before succumbing to the other BoPs..

Oh, true.

I think I misread your point. I was pointing out that three BCs should be able to kick a BBs ass, which would be the point if Moron Boy said it, but I think you were just making a comparison.

Now the question of WHY the E-D would be classed as a BB is another point. I'd consider it closer to a landing ship from the descriptions, myself. BBs do not have the space to act as troop transports.

Oh, true.

I think I misread your point. I was pointing out that three BCs should be able to kick a BBs ass, which would be the point if Moron Boy said it, but I think you were just making a comparison.

Now the question of WHY the E-D would be classed as a BB is another point. I'd consider it closer to a landing ship from the descriptions, myself. BBs do not have the space to act as troop transports.

Especially one that can transport 6,000 at a time.

Especially one that can transport 6,000 at a time.

And what happens when BC division attacks a landing ship is, well, even worse than what happened on screen.

So you are suggestion the Klingon Birds of prey in Yesterday Enterprise universe did not have photon torpedoes. I find that unlikely to be the case at best. They provide to many advance over energy base weapons. Photon torpedoes can fire great distances from it target then any energy weapons Star Terk we have so far. Photon torpedoes give off more bangs when they hit there target even in Yesterday Enterprise Universe.

USS Enterprise D could have out run the birds of prey if it was not for fact that the USS Enterprise D was defending the USS Enterprise C. USS Enterprise D is more faster then these Birds of prey Yesterday Enterprise Universe.