News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How bad war going for Klingon Empire (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise

Riker is surprised they did not bother cloak after fight put up at Archer IV suggestion that Kiligons took heavy lose in that battle. We also saw USS Enterprise D stand ground for USS Enterprise C and still were able to take out one of the Bird prey out. If USS Enterprise D took more aggressive stands we would have little reason to dept that USS Enterprise D could have take out two if not even three them all by herself at cost USS Enterpise C would been destory if they do that.

The Birds of Prey themselves should not have been a problem for the E-D in Yesterday's Enterprise or in the regular universe. The BoP are out-classed by the Galaxy Class starships. The only way they'd stand a chance if they attacked in a pack of several BoPs.

The only reason the USS Enterprise D destroys three them was because standing grounding USS Enterprise C and taking all of the fire from those Bird of prey. Watch the the flime here and look map it look Federations more ship location near by Kligon space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST-y5H3QQUw&NR=1

That YouTube link has smell part shows a map of Federation and Kiligon Empire.

UFP Way Commander Riker spoke it sounds like battle it sound like Archer IV major victory that was very costly to Kiligon Empire in starships. Another clue why did Kiligon starships try attack USS Enterprise C put it self at some much risk. I they really out gun the USS Enterprise D that badly. Pricard also order them hold fire suggestion that they could hit those starship a lot early.

KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! KLINGON! Not the fucking Kiligon.

Why were Klingon starship trying so hard to destory USS Enterpise C. Sugestion War going a lot Worst for The Klingon Emprie then UFP.

Why were Klingon starship trying so hard to destory USS Enterpise C. Sugestion War going a lot Worst for The Klingon Emprie then UFP.

Yet I think it was Picard (Or someone from the bridge) mentioning that the UFP was close to losing.

.I was not saying the war was going great UFP. I was saying that the war worst for the Klingon Empire. It is very possible that the Klingon Empire would force to surrender in two months

We do not know that. Maybe the Klingon Council and the Chancellor were thinking the very same thing but would not let the UFP know that. Same goes for the UFP. They probably thought they were going to lose but were unwilling to let the Klingons know that.

Both fight until one screams mercy.

If Space Station likes deep Space Nine could hold on like that against a Kligon fleet then. Then Space station during Yesterday Enterprise would be able to put up a much bigger fight. Klingon Empire ate up more half Starfleet. Then UFP most likely ate up 80% Klingon Empire maybe more.

If a Space Station like Deep Space Nine could hold of a fleet Klingon starships (DS9 The Way of the Warrior) Then Space station in Yesterday enterprise would have been much more costly in such a war. Fact the Klingon Empire ate a little more half Starfleet suggestion Starfleet ate up 80% to 90% of the Klingon Empire fleet.

If a Space Station like Deep Space Nine could hold of a fleet Klingon starships (DS9 The Way of the Warrior) Then Space station in Yesterday enterprise would have been much more costly in such a war. Fact the Klingon Empire ate a little more half Starfleet suggestion Starfleet ate up 80% to 90% of the Klingon Empire fleet.

Why does it suggest that?

Also, where do you get the idea that the situations are in any way analogous? The Klingons in DS9 were trying to capture the station to use as a defensive base against the Dominion.

We have no idea how things would have gone if they wanted to destroy it.

Why does it suggest that?

Also, where do you get the idea that the situations are in any way analogous? The Klingons in DS9 were trying to capture the station to use as a defensive base against the Dominion.

We have no idea how things would have gone if they wanted to destroy it.

Deep space nine was able take out a few Klingon starships in a few secounds. By what you saying they would have a few secound to destory Deep Space Nine. She not even a design as a battle starbase.

Deep space nine was able take out a few Klingon starships in a few secounds. By what you saying they would have a few secound to destory Deep Space Nine. She not even a design as a battle starbase.

Because DS9 would have been able to destroy the entire fleet in a few seconds?

Seriously, what are you smoking?

My point was that DS9 was effectively destroyed when the Klingons started boarding. Do you understand the difference between capture and destroy? If the Klingons had wanted to destroy DS9, it was done when the shields went down.

Please, learn to write in english. It takes me longer to figure out what you are saying than it does to compose a reply.

I said Deep space Nine destroy a few kligon ships in a few seconds not a fleet. About three Klingon ships all bird of prey.

I said Deep space Nine destroy a few kligon ships in a few seconds not a fleet. About three Klingon ships all bird of prey.

What the fuck does that have to do with it? The first quote implies that you think that those few starships would be enough to end the battle. "By what you are saying they would have a few secound [sic] to destory [sic] Deep Space Nine" would imply to anyone who speaks the english language that the Klingon fleet would be "destoried" in a few "secounds." Otherwise, why would they only have a few seconds to destroy Deep Space Nine? Are you just incapable of reasoning?

Also, please use proper grammar. It is very difficult to understand your meaning when you use the constructions you are using.

Watch this My link

A: As you have been informed repeatedly, posting links to videos doesn't help unless you tell us what the video is supposed to prove.

B: Thanks for proving my point about the shields being knocked down. At about 4 minutes into that video, the Negh'Var lets loose with an attack that takes down the shields of DS9. They don't use that attack again, and immediately begin beaming people in to DS9's command center.

Do you actually watch the clips you post?

Do you also see some of the Klingon ships got destroyed before the shield failed? Yes I did watch it and I yes see the shield failed, but only after some Klingon ships got destroyed first.

Do you also see some of the Klingon ships got destroyed before the shield failed? Yes I did watch it and I yes see the shield failed, but only after some Klingon ships got destroyed first.

Yes, some did get destroyed, but Davy Crocket managed to kill a few Mexicans, too.

The Klingon Empire does not seem to have the same casualty issues that modern militaries do. A few casualties do not turn a victory into a defeat.

Yes, some did get destroyed, but Davy Crocket managed to kill a few Mexicans, too.

The Klingon Empire does not seem to have the same casualty issues that modern militaries do. A few casualties do not turn a victory into a defeat.

This only a Cardasson Mine station not a Federation military space station. While yes Starfleet did armed it with heavy weapons and most likely installed it with shield generators that DS9 could handle. Basic parts of the space station design for mining not fighting a war and made by Cardassons not UFP. We have seen how fast UFP starship can destroyed Cardasson starship. I think a UFP military space station could last a lot longer then a DS9.

This only a Cardasson Mine station not a Federation military space station. While yes Starfleet did armed it with heavy weapons and most likely installed it with shield generators that DS9 could handle. Basic parts of the space station design for mining not fighting a war and made by Cardassons not UFP. We have seen how fast UFP starship can destroyed Cardasson starship. I think a UFP military space station could last a lot longer then a DS9.

What you think is irrelevant, what you can prove is what matters.

Also, Starfleet spent the better part of two years upgrading it to take on the Dominion. If Starfleet considered it an inadequate defensive installation, Starfleet would have put in one of its own Starbases. The fact that NOTHING Starfleet owns is designed for war is another point.

Starfleet is, at best, during the time of TNG a cross between the Coast Guard and NOAA. A war might have changed the attitudes of the personnel, but you fight wars with what you have, so I doubt that Starfleets bases would be significantly more powerful, just as the ships are not. Ships from KIRK's era (or just after it) might be the best combatants available, which is born out by the designs of ships we see in combat throughout TNG and DS9.

They repeatedly talk about Kirk's era as having been a dying breed - when they mention them at all. While this is in Real Life a reflection on the differences in philosophy between Gene and others, in universe, it implies a huge amount of cultural change. In TNG, combatant ships have FAMILIES on them, and this is not remarked upon as unusual. Simply replacing the families with ground combat forces does nothing to change the basic design of the ship.

On another point: Long drawn out wars do not occur between mismatched opponents unless there are intervening issues. If the Federation were so much more powerful than the Klingons, they would have dictated terms from orbit over the Klingon Homeworld. The fact that neither side was able to free up enough ships to do this shows that they are very evenly matched, implying that the war has devolved into the space equivalent of World War I. If you want a real world example of what happens when forces are as mismatched as you are trying to make the Federation and the Klingon Empire, look at Desert Storm. For an example in fiction (and one that is actually more appropriate, even if it is far more extreme than the Federation would implement) look at The Big One by Stuart Slade.

As an aside, Jason. Do you know how to use the media tags? It's the button that looks like 3 boxes stacked on top of each other. If you add your link, it will be embedded into the post and we can watch it without leaving the page. I'll go ahead and fix your previous posts for you.

Hey, not perfect but definitely readable. I think we are seeing some improvements.