News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Galaxy class starship main defector dish as a weapon

The USS Defiant being able ram it self into that borg cube could will destory depending were he rammed it into. Also the UFP fleet doing a longer amount damamge during battle in Star Terk first contact. During battle wolf 359 the UFP fleet hardy gave that borg cube any did any real damage. Also during the battle wolf 359 fighting did not last 7 hours or more.

Ramming it would not have made any difference dipshit. At most there would me a small hole in the cube.

Jason, it isn't necessary to double post your Youtube videos.

But it is necessary to triple or quadruple it for postcount reasons!

Jason:

In all seriousness, did you pull 11% out of your ass?

What does this have to do with the GODDAMN FUCKING IDIOTIC DEFLECTOR DISH BEAM?

I trying to point out to Questor that the Borg cube they face first contact was no stronger then one they face in Star Terk Best of both worlds.

But it is necessary to triple or quadruple it for postcount reasons!

No, I don't mean multiple posts. I meant putting the video twice in the same post.

I try not to but for some reason try put video in two of them come up.

In Star Trek best of both worlds UFP weapons could barely touch the Borg Cube during Star Trek First contact UFP weapons did some real damage even before Caption Pricard enter the battle.

Questor explain to me why think the Borg cube during Star Trek first contact might have been stronger. Do you have any evidence to back your theory?

In Star Trek best of both worlds UFP weapons could barely touch the Borg Cube during Star Trek First contact UFP weapons did some real damage even before Caption Pricard enter the battle.

Questor explain to me why think the Borg cube during Star Trek first contact might have been stronger. Do you have any evidence to back your theory?

I don't give a rat's ass about that in this thread.

If you want to talk about FC, either relate it to the deflector beam weapon, or make another thread so we can make fun of you there.

Questor it everything do the main defector dish. I said the defector dish have to give of a bag that more powerful then all photon torpedoes on USS Enterprise D put together in order to be able to destroy a Borg cube in number of seconds. See how UFP fleet during Star Trek first contact gives Borg cube bath in photon torpedoes more backing my point that main defector dish had have punch of more then 250 photon torpedoes. Not counting that During Wolf 359 Caption Riker was making sure USS Enterprise D get us her main defector dish as a weapon. The fleet admiral had was forty starship that could fire easily 250 photon torpedoes at that Borg cube as will. To be on topic the main defector dish would have had to have give off a bigger bagged all photon torpedoes on USS Enterprise D had together.

Questor it everything do the main defector dish. I said the defector dish have to give of a bag that more powerful then all photon torpedoes on USS Enterprise D put together in order to be able to destroy a Borg cube in number of seconds. See how UFP fleet during Star Trek first contact gives Borg cube bath in photon torpedoes more backing my point that main defector dish had have punch of more then 250 photon torpedoes. Not counting that During Wolf 359 Caption Riker was making sure USS Enterprise D get us her main defector dish as a weapon. The fleet admiral had was forty starship that could fire easily 250 photon torpedoes at that Borg cube as will. To be on topic the main defector dish would have had to have give off a bigger bagged all photon torpedoes on USS Enterprise D had together.

But it DIDN'T destroy the Borg cube. And since the borg cube in FC was destroyed by a chain reaction, and not by firepower, I am not sure what the problem is here.

Also, not only did the beam not destroy the cube, it didn't damage it.

It took me almost five minutes to figure that out. Can you please write in english?

Except that they were not using the main deflector dish move in First Contact, therefore this is entirely irrelevant.

Also, I feel obligated to point out, not for the first time, that the main deflector dish shot in Best of Both Worlds did not do a gob of damage to the borg cube.

Except that they were not using the main deflector dish move in First Contact, therefore this is entirely irrelevant.

Also, I fell obligated to point out, not for the first time, that the main deflector dish shot in Best of Both Worlds did not do a gob of damage to the borg cube.

You make an interesting point.

How do we even know that the idea worked? From all the evidence we have, they busted up their ship to produce a fancy light show.

You make an interesting point.

How do we even know that the idea worked? From all the evidence we have, they busted up their ship to produce a fancy light show.

I thought about making that argument, but there is no way to definitively prove that it didn't work. The damage to the ship could have just as easily been from a power overload to the dish, as from a malfunction in the routing of the power.

No just another parallel universe shows what smell chance history will chance longer piece history far as history goes in Star Trek goes. If the main defector dish destroy that burg cube. Wolf 359 would never happen. Cardasson face much worst loses then did because 39 more starship they have to deal with. It possible Bajorers may have will been able to kick Cardasson out Bajor system . Soon after that make sense to being build Bajorers would be massive military fleet.

No just another parallel universe shows what smell chance history will chance longer piece history far as history goes in Star Trek goes. If the main defector dish destroy that burg cube. Wolf 359 would never happen. Cardasson face much worst loses then did because 39 more starship they have to deal with. It possible Bajorers may have will been able to kick Cardasson out Bajor system . Soon after that make sense to being build Bajorers would be massive military fleet.

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE FIREPOWER OF THE DAMN BEAM!

Next you'll be saying the Vikings are showing excellent ball handling skills.

You know the sad part?

You can't even be cool online.

IT DOESN'T MATTER TO THE FIREPOWER OF THE DAMN BEAM!

Next you'll be saying the Vikings are showing excellent ball handling skills.

You know the sad part?

You can't even be cool online.

Hahahaha! Colts vs. Saints Super Bowl! Just as I predicted after week 2!

You know that hole that Pricord order the UFP fleet fire at during Star Trek First contact. How big of a bag would take make a hole that big? That be first part in find out how power main defector dish. Secound part be the amount UFP fleet used make that hole cause Borg ship to blow up.

You know that hole that Pricord order the UFP fleet fire at during Star Trek First contact. How big of a bag would take make a hole that big? That be first part in find out how power main defector dish. Secound part be the amount UFP fleet used make that hole cause Borg ship to blow up.

I don't know how big a "bag" it would take.

Seriously, though:

Why? Did the deflector dish somehow make a hole in the BoBW ship that I didn't notice?

Does the site have a translator or something? Because this Jason makes very little sense.

Since I don't really now what he is even saying I'll just comment on the high-end firepower for this event:

If we go with Date's clear incorrect 12.75 Gigawatts per second, that would be 3GT/s, so for 33 seconds the power of the beam at high end would be 99 GT.

So as a high end (unless I messed up here) we know a Borg Cube can take at least 99 GT to the shields. Of course given what we know of ST AM 3GT/s is silly and would use up all the fuel on the ship in less then two months.