News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

List of phrases and memes that you are sick of.

My List:

Fuck my life - The first time heard this was in the film Superbad back in 2007, it was pretty funny. I didn't hear it again until last year, it became a joke that the kids in my leadership class said whenever the teacher gave us to much work. It was said as a joke, no one was ever serious about it. In 2009 this has to be like the whiniest shit that I ever heard, that is just thrown around like crazy and it is annoying as fuck, I want to hit someone everytime I hear it. The phrase has been butchered to death.

itt - I never heard until my last couple of months at SDN, but by the time I left it was used constantly as some attempt to be witty. You're not being witty, you are being a douche.

Its over 9000! - Still? I mean how old is this? I mean last week when I was cutting words out of an essay, it had to 500 and I had it at 770, at one point I said its under 650, I chuckled at that joke, but I still feel guilty for it.

RickRolling - The first time it happened to me, I laughed, but by then people were already doing it for at least a year. Its gotten annoying since, and that whole Macy's float at the parade was the final nail on the coffin. Let this shit die.

Another failure by raycav, attempting to embed a video that CANNOT BE EMBEDDED.

You know even when you don't show the edit by line, I know when you edit your post tongue.gif

Then prove to me that I went back and used my all-capable mod powers to edit it, something that I can easily do even without mod powers given how it was my own post tongue.gif

I didn't say using mod powers did i? wink.gif

but very well (the ip was removed for obvious reasons) -

Edit time: Wed Nov 04 2009 23:11:47 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

author_name: The One, The Only RayCav

use_sig: 1

use_emo: 1

ip_address: xxxxxxx

post_date: Wed Nov 04 2009 20:58:10 GMT-0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

icon_id: 0

queued: 0

topic_id: 358

post_title: Null

new_topic: 0

edit_name: The One, The Only RayCav

post_key: cdfcfd1f9b152f87ae76980xxxxxxx (partly edited for security)

post_parent: 0

post_htmlstate: 0

post_edit_reason: Null

I have also edited it to show your edit wink.gif

hrm that's funny because it's there...even my kitty sees it since she's lying right here watching the screen..

(You know you can't win right? tongue.gif)

You know I can easily win by just removing your mod permissions wink.gif

And then Tyralak will restore them biggrin.gif

.....maybe. Just done bet your life on it. biggrin.gif

.....maybe. Just done bet your life on it. biggrin.gif

RayCav is a mod for life. He provides me far too much amusement to remove him. Plus, other than Paul and myself, he's the only staff member who DOES anything around here.

I would also like to take a moment to point out that Paul is also a mod/admin for life.

Tech admin. It would be very difficult to get the behind-the-scenes stuff working efficiently without him.

I would also like to take a moment to point out that Paul is also a mod/admin for life.

Which means this posting cold war is probably going to go on forever:)

And as for the rest of you:

humor,scrabble,you,lost,the,game,board,game,game,lost-c1ada83f8a8c5d3742b5ffa7e41730d3_h.jpg

smile.gif

Lol i agree this could go on forever UNLESS i altered the moderation system to make it so you couldn't edit posts without a notice (and yes i could hehe) but let us just concede a stale mate as neither of us can win tongue.gif

But what's the fun in that? laugh.gif

Because in the end I can actually win by easily modifying the entire site which wouldn't take me long so if you WANT to continue it sure but in the end don't come crying to anyone when your permissions are somehow altered and it's not just by removing your usergroup ^^

The move in that Scrabble picture isn't even legal. Guys, let the thread die with at least some dignity, granted I only made it to kill time (I was stuck after school and was waiting to get picked up so I just went into my school's media center and just typed shit), but still.