News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Airlocke

Ignore this

...You know there is this cool new invention called private messages... or the even newer thing called visitor messages on your profile...

...You know there is this cool new invention called private messages... or the even newer thing called visitor messages on your profile...

Yeah, but then we, the general public, wouldn't know we need to ignore something.

So we would wallow in double-ignorance, as Socrates would say, and that is worse then simple-ignorance... tongue.gif

Yeah, but then we, the general public, wouldn't know we need to ignore something.

So we would wallow in double-ignorance, as Socrates would say, and that is worse then simple-ignorance... tongue.gif

Hrm... an excellent point. But since I don't care about the general public meh tongue.gif

Yeah, fuck off. I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking about it. Not that it really matters, you just enjoying being the biggest fucking asshole that you can possibly be. Well, enjoy.

Yeah, fuck off. I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking about it. Not that it really matters, you just enjoying being the biggest fucking asshole that you can possibly be. Well, enjoy.

The Speakeasy is the correct forum for these kind of posts. It's the spam silo. You put it in the right place.

If i was the biggest fucking asshole i would of just deleted it ^^

The Speakeasy is the correct forum for these kind of posts. It's the spam silo. You put it in the right place.

Not saying it wasn't just saying there was other places he could of pasted it tongue.gif

If i was the biggest fucking asshole i would of just deleted it ^^

I know, it's irrelevant at this point, anyway.

... did twitter touch you in a no no spot?

I...don't like to talk about it.

So... Can we ignore the "Ignore This" thread now, or must we continue to acknowledge that we must ignore it? blink.gif