News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
A.Ron.Hubbard

SWvST podcasts

Hey all,

I'm Aron, and I used to debate SWvST a long time ago, in a usenet far, far away. I once maintained the ASVS domain, but left it in the capable hands of Tyralak when it was in danger of being lost due to personal neglect a while back. He's built a fine house on that foundation, yessir. But the "versus" subject has always been near to my heart.

I've been doing some podcasting the past few years, and the subject has come up from time to time. Most recently, we interviewed Ian "Kynes" Samuel, who was one of the really old timers back in the alt.startrek.vs.starwars days. He's a lawyer for the DoJ now, and we talked a lot about the intersection of geek interests and The Law, but we also touched on The Good Old Days. That part of the interview, which is long, is up front, so you don't have to slog through legal stuff if you don't want to, although I'd encourage you since it's interesting and relevant, if depressing.

Let me know what you think.

Aron! Good to see you. I think the podcast idea is fantastic. I will listen as soon as I get home from work. I also plan to place a permanent link to your podcasts on this site.

Thanks man, much obliged. We discuss how we accidentally destroyed the alt group. Hahaha!

It was an accident! How could I have known what would happen if I added Red Matter to my chili recipe?

What's the Scotsville rating of Red Matter anyway. And Wongite? What the eff is that? I do worship my wong, it's true, but that's private business. Heh. Get it? Private? *nudge* *nudge*

I like this guy. Why the hell did we have to put up with Enigma for so long instead of him? For that matter, why have we had to put up with Enigma at all? God hates us. That is the only explanation.

I like this guy. Why the hell did we have to put up with Enigma for so long instead of him? For that matter, why have we had to put up with Enigma at all? God hates us. That is the only explanation.

Let me get this straight. you find Jason to be less annoying than enigma?

Jason is a retard, so he has an excuse......

harhar.gif

FAR MORE

This be cold idea. My will hear you are podcast.

LOL! Posrep for the Jason impression.