News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Praeothmin

Finally, the votes are in... :)

Canada's elections are finally over, and I am super duper happy to say the stupid, worthless Bloc Québécois has been kicked in the nuts and lost all but 4 of their seats... smile.gif

harhar.gif

Unfortunately, the Conservative Party of Canada is now a majority Government, which means free reigns to do what they want, when they want it, and how they want it.

realmad.gif

Once again, I need to tell the other parties' leaders (or ex-Leaders for Duceppe and Ignatieff):

Bravo, dumbasses!

Smiley-Facepalm.gif

We spent 300 million dollars (now worth 315 million US dollars) on elections no one wanted, and we finally get through the elections with the worse scenario possible...

rtfm.gif

Wow, Canada finally gets the chance to become a mini USA and get reviled on an international level for our new warmongering practices... Hurray... rant.gif

Yet the Tories might end up shooting themselves in the foot by 2015 if they screw up governing the country.

They haven't formed a majority since 1988, so Canadians are tentatively giving them a chance. This way, Harper cannot blame anyone but himself if things go wrong by next election.

I thought they already were a mini USA tongue.gif

Actually despite similarities, we're quite the opposite. U.S. is a right wing nation and Canada is left wing. Even the Conservative Party (closest to the Canadian version of the Republican Party) is more left wing than the Democrats. Plus Canada has universal healthcare and the U.S. doesn't. smile.gif

Let's not forget Canada's lousy beer.

It's only lousy because its 90% moose piss.harhar.gifbehindsofa.gif

Let's not forget Canada's lousy beer.

Lousy as in tastes better than warmed over piss that is American beer? smile.gif

Lousy as in tastes better than warmed over piss that is American beer? smile.gif

Except that it doesn't. I'd put Sam Adams (Especially the seasonal brews) up against any Canadian swill.

Sam Adams won a beer contest in GERMANY. If anyone knows beer, it's the Germans.

Sam Adams won a beer contest in GERMANY. If anyone knows beer, it's the Germans.

Yeah, they won the world's worst beer. More devastating than napalm. smile.gif

Except that it doesn't. I'd put Sam Adams (Especially the seasonal brews) up against any Canadian swill.

And you'd lose against any beer from Unibroue... tongue.gif

Sam Adams won a beer contest in GERMANY. If anyone knows beer, it's the Germans

So do the Belgiums and Netherlands, and some Canadian beers even won prizes in Munich.

Here are the Canadian beers who won prizes:

• Sleeman
  • Unibroue (Blanche de Chambly - It beat "La Blanche de Bruges" as the best wheat beer in the world-, Noire de Chambly, Fin du Monde, Trois-Pistoles, Maudite, Mort Subite, Bolduc, Éphémère)
  • Boréale (blonde, dorée, rousse, cuivrée, blanche, noire)
  • Chanvre Rouge (bière à base de chanvre)
  • Kokanee (British Columbia Beer)
  • Rickard's (Newfoundland Beer)

Yeah, you don't know real beer... smile.gif

Yeah, they won the world's worst beer. More devastating than napalm. smile.gif

Not true though, Sam Adams does brew some good beers, but they're simply the equivalent of Rickard's in Canada... smile.gif

Not true though, Sam Adams does brew some good beers, but they're simply the equivalent of Rickard's in Canada... smile.gif

Means nothing to me since I hate the taste of almost every type of alcohol except for Margaretto (part ameretto, part high-ball margarita. Tastes like cherry flavoured Pepsi\Coke) .

Yeah, you don't know real beer... smile.gif

I'm Scottish. Beer is in my blood. With us Celts, alcoholism isn't a problem - it's a tradition.

I'm a mix of German, Irish, Scottish, and Polish. Do not question my family about beer.

I come from a Portuguese family. I can make strong wine in my sleep even though I'm not a booze drinker. smile.gif

I'm Scottish. Beer is in my blood. With us Celts, alcoholism isn't a problem - it's a tradition.

I'm a Quebecer, we regularly drink with Scotts, they're the ones who understand us best... smile.gif