News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Kor_Dahar_Master

What do you see?.

Yeah, I've seen that before. I actually posted it on SFJ a couple years ago. I normally see her going clockwise. I have seen it going counter clockwise. Just depends on which Brain functions are active, I guess.

I normally see her clockwise, then force her counter-clockwise, then return to clockwise.

Today, she was counter-clockwise...

What I've failed to do every time is to see her on her knees sucking cock... tongue.gif

It's clockwise for me almost 100% of the time, and it's extremely difficult for me to get her to go counter clockwise.The times I do, it's like my brain catches it after 1 or 2 revolutions and makes her go clockwise again.

It's clockwise for me almost 100% of the time, and it's extremely difficult for me to get her to go counter clockwise.The times I do, it's like my brain catches it after 1 or 2 revolutions and makes her go clockwise again.

I have the same thing, i think i have managed to get her to go anti-clockwise once and i was so supprised that i kinda blinked and it fucking went back to clockwise again.

Really? For me it's counter-clockwise.