News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Also long Star Terk onlien soft cannon I found another way UFP crush Empire.

Chroniton Torpedo during 24 century USS Voyager shield useless in till they design temporal shielding technology. Star war warship do not have temporal shielding technology. With shield bridge and main engine perfect target to big to so hard to miss .The other Imperial warship unlikely do better.

Chroniton Torpedo during 24 century USS Voyager shield useless in till they design temporal shielding technology. Star war warship do not have temporal shielding technology. With shield bridge and main engine perfect target to big to so hard to miss .The other Imperial warship unlikely do better.

So you are admitting that ST has a limp dick. Nice to know that they have trouble screwing over anything. smile.gif

11 star war fighter able to destroy a star destroyer during clone wars. Were one Sith lord attack bridge and blow star destroyer bits after droid knock out shields. She only used blasters to do the job as far I could see. Episode was Night sisters. One of them able dig deep into USS Voyager hull. So USS Voyager or any UFP starship lot stronger hull star destroyer has. Inpact alone most likely knock star destroyer kill bridge crew blow ship up.

11 star war fighter able to destroy a star destroyer during clone wars. Were one Sith lord attack bridge and blow star destroyer bits after droid knock out shields. She only used blasters to do the job as far I could see. Episode was Night sisters. One of them able dig deep into USS Voyager hull. If some that hit star destroyer bridge might knock star destroyer out or destroyer for that matter. Single UFP Fighter could three star destroyers the Empire enough warship take these kind loses.

Dear God, not this shit again. Somebody, ANYBODY (other than Jason) make a decent vs thread. The stupidity is giving me a migraine, and I have an extremely high tolerance for idiots.