News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
paul

Changes to domain structure, front page and more

Please put all discussions about the new front page system, domain changes, blog system, fanfic question and what have you here.

Please put all discussions about the new front page system, domain changes, blog system, fanfic question and what have you here.

Don't berate me (ahh why not, I get off on it. smile.gif ) but what happened to the reputation point count? I know that if I pull up a member's profile, it'll show up but it doesn't show up when someone posts.

Um, I just noticed that's gone too. Not sure. I'll check, if I can't figure it out (which is likely) I'll try to get ahold of Paul. (try is the operative word here)

I noticed that days ago. I just assumed it was done on purpose. You guys are slow.

I noticed that days ago. I just assumed it was done on purpose. You guys are slow.

I've known about this since the change but only now bothered to mention it. smile.gif

And extremely busy the last few days.

Also, I can't seem to get it to work. wallbash.gif I'll talk to Paul as soon as I can find him, and see if he can fix it.

And extremely busy the last few days.

Pffffftt. You are not permitted a life outside of this forum.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i didn't touch the post systems besides adding new titles which don't effect the reputation system sooo not sure on this one.

Fixed. Apparently I inadvertently turned off the display code when I did all the modifications.

My bad >.>

Slight hiccup with the arcade. When I'm done with a game it sends me back to the forums and not to the Arcade.

Also, the scores are not saved.