News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Picard launches his new debate site.

Now, would crossing Jason with Picard make things better, or worse? *shudders* nightmares tonight

No kidding. Yikes.

I doubt he's as big a Trek-wanker as Jason. Jason once claimed that the Enterprise-D could use its phasers to chew up the Death Star.

Note I claim only USS Enterprise D us her main defector dish. Not her phaser and photon torpedoes.

I honestly lke picard and even though i disagree with some of his stuff he is like a bull terrier with his jaws locked in a discussion and what that does to your typical warsie on factpile and other sites is just beutiful to see cos he just keeps preaching the word while they are going into emo meltdown. rofl.gif

And wtf uber cool rep?, yay me.

Yeah, Paul changed the rep system.

I would say completely erasing the actual data and replacing it with his own should be considered "vandalizing"...

Yeah, treating VS wiki like Wikipedia is not smartest thing to do... and I did it. I was pissed off at that time due to my stay on SND but still... I didn't even read rules before making edit so I can't say I got booted for nothing... actually, I would say that it was one of few times when mods at SDN behaved like they should. Still, I can't forgive them completely - first time they warned me that I could get permabanned was after I disagreed with 900-kilometer figure for second Death Star. And that was not on wiki, but on forum (if it was on wiki, I would be banned then).

Anyway, I concluded that ban was not necessarily bad thing - I spent way too much time on SDN for nothing.

EDIT: I moved my site to http://picard578.hostoi.com/startrek-vs-starwars/ due to reliability issues. Pages were often unwilling to load after cliking on link.