News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

What you think happen Iran get the bomb.

I think give EU and USA the will to pay the bill for peace between Palestinians and the Israel bribe the two side making peace out fear nuclear war.

I think give EU and USA the will to pay the bill for peace between Palestinians and the Israel bribe the two side making peace out fear nuclear war.

Uhm no. Iran isn't stupid enough to use nukes on Israel. They know the moment they do that, Iran would turn into one huge chunk of glass, or at least ceases to be an independent nation once the U.S. and an assload of other countries invade it.

Iran can only bully smaller useless countries (at least in the eyes of the U.S.) with threats of nuking but they can only threaten larger nations but not deliver on that threat.

Also Iran isn't helping the Palestinians by nuking them. Nuking Israel is not a good thing for the Palestinians.

Oh, God...

Please list the books you have read to understand the complexities of that situation, and please list the books you have read relating to the differences between international relations between nuclear powers and the tiers of nuclear powers.

Define "Hegemon" and "Maximal Realism"

Oh, God...

Please list the books you have read to understand the complexities of that situation, and please list the books you have read relating to the differences between international relations between nuclear powers and the tiers of nuclear powers.

Define "Hegemon" and "Maximal Realism"

In practice Palestinian and Israelis issues start over war in 1947 till 1949 when Palestinians commit genocide Jews population by blockade major roads and attack Jews in both in cities and Jews villages.

I read many book Palestinian and Israel issue could The edge of the Israel war of Independence in page 38 talk Arab village militias be backbone Arab local in Palestine.

I have also read the book called Elusive Victory The Arab-Israeli war 1947 till 1974.

I kind think few wars were Nation armed nuclear weapon fought each other like the Vietnamese war were both China and USA part more or less sidelines.

India and Pakistan both armed nuclear weapon they fought in the Indo-Pakistani War of 1999 or the Kargil War. You can learn more about form this site http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/401931.stm

That fire fight between India and Pakistan could start nuclear war. Smiler problem happen between Israel and let say Syria that country Iran back might even place nuclear weapons there. Let face it Syria want Golan Height back bad willing fight over if they had chance winning. Syria might be afraid try retake Golan Height if had nuclear protects. Israel might push using nuclear weapon to try prevent Syria form retaken Golan Heights.

If nuclear weapons prevent India and Pakistan going to war what make think stop Israel and Syria both the able drop nuclear warheads on each other. Must remember Syria very close allies Iran.

Yabba dabba Derp Derp

Iran or Syria will do squat with their nukes against Israel. You are fucking retarded to think that the Palestinians or the Syrians would even embrace the thought of nuking land that they want. Who'd want the Golan Heights after it has attained that nice warm glow? How are the Palestinians going to reclaim Jerusalem if it becomes a glassy crater?

Again as I mentioned before, even if Iran has nukes, they can do nothing with them unless they too want to be vaporized. Don't think that Israel does not have protocols for such an event. The moment the nuke is detected, Israel's nukes will be flying too.

Iran or Syria will do squat with their nukes against Israel. You are fucking retarded to think that the Palestinians or the Syrians would even embrace the thought of nuking land that they want. Who'd want the Golan Heights after it has attained that nice warm glow? How are the Palestinians going to reclaim Jerusalem if it becomes a glassy crater?

Again as I mentioned before, even if Iran has nukes, they can do nothing with them unless they too want to be vaporized. Don't think that Israel does not have protocols for such an event. The moment the nuke is detected, Israel's nukes will be flying too.

Enigma the real danger not if Iran nukes Israel in order knock her off the map.Iran unlikely do that for very fact not ozone layer left after that war. However danger if Iran supplies nuclear weapon to Syria or Lebanon in secret. could cause Israel push Syria and Lebanon to hard not knowing that one of them or both have nuclear weapons or Syria think they get away more now that they armed nuclear weapons decide push to deep Golan Height leading Israel knock Syria off the map it nukes.I do not think Russia and USA aim push world brink nuclear war during Cube missile crises.

Who do you think would deliver the cleansing fire to Iran?

I'll give you a hint: What cranky superpower do they share a border with?

Enigma the real danger not if Iran nukes Israel in order knock her off the map.Iran unlikely do that for very fact not ozone layer left after that war. However danger if Iran supplies nuclear weapon to Syria or Lebanon in secret. could cause Israel push Syria and Lebanon to hard not knowing that one of them or both have nuclear weapons or Syria think they get away more now that they armed nuclear weapons decide push to deep Golan Height leading Israel knock Syria off the map it nukes.I do not think Russia and USA aim push world brink nuclear war during Cube missile crises.

It does not matter. Neither Syria nor Lebanon will use nukes. Same scenario applies to them. Israel wouldn't attack Syria or Lebanon without a reason. Saying that Israel will push against Syria for having nukes but does not know that they have nukes makes no sense whatsoever. The moment Lebanon or Syria mentions that they have nukes then the whole world would know that it came from Iran.

Another thing, Iran would not give those two countries nukes because A)once Iran develops nukes, they would be in very limited numbers B)most likely those nukes would be shitty C) Lebanon and Syria do not have the technical know how to maintain these nukes.

Iran will still be punished the moment Lebanon or Syria fumbles around with nukes.

Not to mention, giving either of those countries nukes would annoy previously referenced cranky superpower, because it would probably result in it going of in said superpower's territory.

As usual, people take a much to amerocentric view to this whole issue. As with so many things, the US is protected by its geography.

Can someone with half a functioning brain cell please list the countries whose nuclear arsenal threaten the United States directly (i.e. with a direct attack)? Then please list the non-nuclear powers that could threaten the United States directly if they had nukes.

Seriously - there's several tiers of nuclear power. Getting to the top tier takes a lot of work, a lot of money, and a lot of time. Not being in the top tier REALLY sucks, because now instead of playing the other minor league teams, you have to play the Yankees - and they don't have a salary cap.

North Korea if try over run them or think trying over they can nukes us. China if we nuke them they can nuke us back. Russia has it nuke point at USA. Most likely Pakistan has nuke point at us.All other nuclear power Israel,UK and France are extremely unlikely however ever want to nuke USA they can do too.

Second part question more complex. nuclear suit case bomb fit on to torpedo. With that being said Iran,Syria, Venezuela and Cuba could in theory do it.My link

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0211/feature1/

So to answer question every country could in theory could able to build nuclear suit case bomb could nuke and has subs could suicide commandos force could destroy good part of all good number our cities. Any nation send space probe in space and then have land on Earth could also nuke us.

I know what happens. REAL LIFE turns into HOLLYWOOD life, and we all live in a post-apocalyptic wasteland, waiting for the chosen one(Jason) to save us from our misery, and restore the lives we once knew....

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear God, you're giving me an idea for a movie! Stop!

With all likelihood any nation attack US with nukes is very smell.All nuclear power either USA allies or nations that issues USA not hit us unless we invade them. Even must nations hate USA are not risk cities get raise ground just destroy USA. USA no dispute territories that it control right now.

Israel different story on own right. If does have country want destroy has dispute territories.

With all likelihood any nation attack US with nukes is very smell.All nuclear power either USA allies or nations that issues USA not hit us unless we invade them. Even must nations hate USA are not risk cities get raise ground just destroy USA. USA no dispute territories that it control right now.

Israel different story on own right. If does have country want destroy has dispute territories.

Except Israel has more nukes than all of the Middle East combined. No Arab nation will dare threaten Israel with nukes. Nuking Israel will definitely get the U.S.'s attention and no nation wants that.... well no sane nation wants that. smile.gif

But who ever accused Iran's leader of being sane?

But who ever accused Iran's leader of being sane?

True but he isn't completely insane. But then again Iran does not have any nukes and most likely won't for about a decade I think.

True but he isn't completely insane. But then again Iran does not have any nukes and most likely won't for about a decade I think.

Israel get nuke less then decade for that matter likely Israel had few ready aid six day war. Then again Israel load nuclear physicist and did joint test with French. North Korea has already done nuclear test strong evidence Iran and North Korea close allies. So fail to get how take decade for Iran get nuclear bomb. Even if Iran leader are as sane as Pakistan leaders we still high risk for nuclear war. Fact Pakistan thought nothing take control part dispute territory with India. When both side armed nuclear weapons says Iran leader as sane as the Pakistan leader are world be lot trouble.