News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Classic_Forever

what happens if

If the star destroyer encounters the aircraft carrier in space then all they will do is scratch their heads and fly off. smile.gif

what is aircraft carrier in space i dont get

I believe there is an aircraft carrier called the U.S.S. Enterprise.

LOL hey Tyralak it looks like you're finally attracting your kind of crowd here laugh.gif

He had already noticed when you came around... grin.gif

Whoa, when I saw Paul's thread I wouldn't have thought anyone would actually waste time posing as me....

Makes me feel so....warm and fuzzy inside.

Whoa, when I saw Paul's thread I wouldn't have thought anyone would actually waste time posing as me....

Makes me feel so....warm and fuzzy inside.

See? You're famous! Anyway, he's got his own username now. laugh.gif

See? You're famous! Anyway, he's got his own username now. laugh.gif

What's the story?

It seems I missed something... huh.gif

What's the story?

It seems I missed something... huh.gif

It's really not a big deal. I got a friend of mine to register. He picked "Airlocke". Not sure why. I asked him to pick another one, because it was in use. He had already begun posting. So he picked a different one, and I changed it for him. I didn't think it was possible for two people to have the same username. It shouldn't be. I talked to Paul and he fixed the setting.

Makes me sad...I had thought that my username was fairly unique. embarrassed.gif

Well, I've never heard it before. Where is it from?

Name of a character from a novel that I have been working on for almost four years now. I was having difficulties coming up with a name for him, so I asked my 10 year old nephew for help, kids are often great with names. He suggested Airlocke and I was immediately infatuated with the name.

Name of a character from a novel that I have been working on for almost four years now. I was having difficulties coming up with a name for him, so I asked my 10 year old nephew for help, kids are often great with names. He suggested Airlocke and I was immediately infatuated with the name.

Happened to me with my very first E-mail account.

I chose the name Praeothmin (name of an Elf wizard I've played in the past, which I invented, full name Praeothmin Thunbaerio), and I was surprised to see that I had to choose Praeothmin7, because there were already six of them registered... blink.gif

6 people had stolen my name... laugh.gif

I never knew where these 6 Praeothmin came from to this day, and I've never been duplicated since... emot-iiam.gif

Happened to me with my very first E-mail account.

I chose the name Praeothmin (name of an Elf wizard I've played in the past, which I invented, full name Praeothmin Thunbaerio), and I was surprised to see that I had to choose Praeothmin7, because there were already six of them registered... blink.gif

6 people had stolen my name... laugh.gif

I never knew where these 6 Praeothmin came from to this day, and I've never been duplicated since... emot-iiam.gif

There were times when I've been unable to use Airlocke as a username, I got very angry, then realized that I already had an account. dry.gif

btw...one of the praeothmins are mine.