News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs the Predator

UFP can not allow Predator keep on kidnapper alien races form pre warp civilions. So the UFP send fleet starships to Predator homeword to force chance ways. In pratice war break loses who is going to win this one. UFP Senser no problem pick up Predator even when cloaked. Predator cloak device are about effect Klingon cloaking device in 23 century. What is know about Predator starship weapon fire ray beam that can melt thought at least 2,000ft ice and can fire while cloaked. Again nothing Defaint class starship can not handle. UFP fleet make quick predators starship UFP terriory.

Wait, haven't we seen this thread before?

Well, we ave no clue about how many Predator ships there are, so unless they are at the head of a large Empire spanning many stars, the Predators lose this one, badly...

UFP can not allow Predator keep on kidnapper alien races form pre warp civilions. So the UFP send fleet starships to Predator homeword to force chance ways. In pratice war break loses who is going to win this one. UFP Senser no problem pick up Predator even when cloaked. Predator cloak device are about effect Klingon cloaking device in 23 century. What is know about Predator starship weapon fire ray beam that can melt thought at least 2,000ft ice and can fire while cloaked. Again nothing Defaint class starship can not handle. UFP fleet make quick predators starship UFP terriory.

Who are you and who let you into my throne room?

I, the BOARD DICTATOR (who outranks Evil Overlords, God-Emporers, and most especially Fleet Admirals), have determined that this thread is a waste of resources, and demand it be locked for locked and its stupidity contained for the good of humanity.

I have also decreed, in my position as BOARD DICTATOR (who outranks Evil Overlords, God-Emporers, and most especially Fleet Admirals), that you shall be tried as a war criminal for crimes agains humanity. Praeothmin will prosecute due to his valiant efforts defending you. He needs a break. Mith will defend you, because anyone as deluded as you will need someone skilled as he is in wall of text debating to defend you.

Guards... carry out my decrees!

. Praeothmin will prosecute due to his valiant efforts defending you.

No, I don't take orders from delusional idiots... thumbdown.gif