News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Shadow starmtrooper vrs MACO

I put bet MACO speical if once form Star Terk online the needs of the many. Shadow starmtrooper what stand a chance party fact Star War handheld sensers piece juke. I can see cloak device be much better most likely usless agianist UFP tircorder.

Nope, sorry, the MACOs lose this one.

Shadow Stormtroopers are better trained than regular STs (not difficult, you'll rightly say), have more resistant armor (Durasteel lined), and a personal cloaking field, which will make them hard to detect, and allow them to ambush the MACOs...

While possible Shodaw stromtrooper the perosnal cloak device allow see though one problem also happen only invisable to nake eye. MACO keep track them with tircorders and kill sniper phase rifles kill if talk Enterpise show. Going into soft canon MACO kill Shadow stromtrooper before fire range.

Here a link perosnal cloak devices http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_cloaking_device

The cloaking device of the Shadow Stormtroopers are experimental, meaning they are not like other SW personal cloaks...

So they could be invisible even to Tricorders.

But even if they weren't, the SS are trained to ambush their prey, and as we've seen many, many times in ST, Tricorders do not stop Starfleet personel from being ambushed, so there's no reason to believe the MACOs will automatically find them, and take them out before they are ambushed.

Plus, the SS have armor, which the MACOs don't, so survival chances are higher in the SS case than with the MACOs...

Don't get me wrong, I do believe the MACOs have very good performance showings, and against regular Stormtroopers, they kick ass, but the tactics and equipment employed by the SS in this case favors them, that's all... cool.gif

Shadow stormtroopers also carried cloaking devices that rendered them invisible for a short period of timeMy link. A short period time limmit amount ground trave on to fire range to being with. So let say for arguement sake that cloak device that Shadow strmtrooper carries has the able to make invisable to all sensers. So tircorder not work againist you still range problem. MACO weapons fire lot farther away then Shadow stromtroopers.

. MACO weapons fire lot farther away then Shadow stromtroopers.

Prove that.

From the movies, we know that SW weapons easily fire at hundreds of meters, in a straight line, and that it's only because of their horrid aim that Stormtroopers cannot hit anything...

From ENT, we never see MACO weapons fire at long range, so we don't know how far they can fire...

If wish see evidence MACO able fire weapon long range watch this vidoe. From 2 minute 58 secounds to 3 minute and 8 secounds.

How far was that?

From the scenery, it couldn't have been more than 30-40 meters away.

Even if it was farther than this, you still need to prove the MACOs weapons fire a lot farther than Stormtroopers...

In the

, Rebels, with weapons equivalent to Stormtroopers, fire at the advancing enemy (2:30), still hundreds of meters away...

On Endor, when firing at the Ewoks, Stormtroopers were firing at least as far as the MACO in your video.

So, you will now prove that MACOs have the range advantage, or you will need to conceed that they do not... smile.gif

If wish see evidnece long range MACO fire able [NOPE=http://www.startrek.com/watch_episode/cSe79FzS6xn5BB1jPubqXvJli0TueyDs]My link[/url] Watch this vidoe form 10 minute and 15 secounds to 10 minute and 20 secounds. To debate shodaw trooper blaset hurt the MACO perosnal to begin with. Watch one MACO get shot form to about 30 minute and 5 to about 30 minute 13 secounds.

YOU'VE BEEN TOLD TO EDIT YOUR VIDEOS BEFORE.

Nope, Blasters in SW have been shown to blast right through armor just as it would through clothing, and they kill when they hit targets mid-torso.

While the MACO that was shot did make it back while similar shots killed, I would venture that their tunic/uniform are actually energy resistant, probably made from StarfritTM using the same technology as their oven mitts... tongue.gif

And if you want to argue that MACOs will resist SW Blasters, then I say SW armor will easily resist the MACO weapons...

So there...

Prove your point, or conceed...

What are you trying to prove, Jason? MACOs don't have armor and they for damn sure don't have personal force fields.

If wish see evidnece MACO member diriction hit some enengy weapons bearly hurt all watch vidoe form one minute 17 secound to about minute 25 secounds.

If you wish see evidnece of MACO range watch this vidoe form 3 minute and 58 secounds to about 4 minute 4 secounds

Unless sugestion MACO member point phaser rife readly fire minute notes for fun. He could have hit target about range shuttlcaft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UqFLCMpouk

In anycase found evidence cloak device that the showdaw trooper had unlikley work againist UFP tircorder. Star Trek: Insurrection) Data tircorder pich up starship underwater that cloaked. As for also the sensers on the MACO fire arms are likley able to pick up Shodaw stromtrooper even when they are cloaked. So all MACO themselves in cycle postion and let the Shodaw stromtrooper have it when get fire range.

Explain three ways that it should be possible to pick up a submerged ship that would not be relevant in any other situation.

Explain three ways that it should be possible to pick up a submerged ship that would not be relevant in any other situation.

Data detected neutrino emissions coming from a lake on the Ba'ku planet and, after walking into the lake to investigate, discovered a cloaked Federation holoship. (Star Trek: Insurrection)

My link

Also another example UFP tircorder pick perosnal cloak device. If you wish see evidence UFP ticorder picking up a persoanl cloak device watch this vidoe form 2 minute 30 secounds to about 2 minute 59 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQEW9ilZxSE

As for three possible pick ship underwater that is cloaked

1. When cloak device on it unlease smell amounts chemcial mix water give tircorder easily detect

2 secound tircorder able unlease sound waves that pick up cloak device because not design defand againist in space no sound.Water sound waves lot more effective pick hidern warships.

3.cloak device give smell amount sound tirocder eaisly pick underwater uneffective come on land or in space.

MACOs were an endangered species that went extinct at the dawn of the 23rd century

MACO around 23 centruy Colonel West is my evidnece for that.His link My link

read this MACOs after 2161 Edit

There have been no references to any separate Earth military after the final MACO appearance in 2161. There has only been one explicit mention of a Human holding an army rank after this point in history, and the officer in question – Colonel West – was shown to be a member of Starfleet in 2293 wearing a vice admiral's rank (which would make him a lieutenant general in the army. Aslo according

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/MACO

My link