News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

College Sucks

I gots no cable cord for my T.V., so I can't watch my shows (I missed all of the USA network's programming this week). I gots no laptop yet, so I have to go to the library to use the computer. Chicks don't put out as easily as they do in the movies (Hollywood can go eat a dick). I have yet to see any tits, well people tits, I did see a painting that had tits today (and I'll admit they weren't half bad), but I'm talking about live tits. So what should I do to have some fun around here?

I did pass the pool and activity center on my way here, but I still can't think of anything.

I would suggest libraries and that pool that you were talking about. But I am a boring college kid.

start a meth lab, then u will have a bunch of friends, they will just look all dead.

ps meth whores will show their tits and suck ur cock for a dime...

jus sayin.

Easiest way for you to get your hands on a pair of tits is to eat a lot. smile.gif

So, you need a piece of cable from the wall to your tv? Hell, I can send you that. How long of a cable do you need?

I was mostly exaggerating for the lulz (they have events during the week, though not the weekend), but honestly speaking, I've never gone this long without T.V. As for the length of the cord, um, 3 - 4 feet is enough, but I'm not gonna be picky.

, 3 - 4 feet is enough, but I'm not gonna be picky.

Hey, that's what my girlfriend said... tongue.gif

Easiest way for you to get your hands on a pair of tits is to eat a lot. smile.gif

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

You eat a lot, you get fat, you grow moobs, you get to touch tits everyday... smile.gif

I was mostly exaggerating for the lulz (they have events during the week, though not the weekend), but honestly speaking, I've never gone this long without T.V. As for the length of the cord, um, 3 - 4 feet is enough, but I'm not gonna be picky.

PM me your address. I'll make you a 4 ft cable and send it. I do this for a living so it takes me literally 10 seconds to make one.

ty is this a complimentary blowjob ur giving him or does he got to pay for it?

You eat a lot, you get fat, you grow moobs, you get to touch tits everyday... smile.gif

PosRep YO!

ty is this a complimentary blowjob ur giving him or does he got to pay for it?

Considering it won't cost me anything more than a couple of bucks for postage, I can't say I'm too worried about it.

My roommate is going home for the weekend and let me borrow his cord. biggrin.gif This weekend just got much more awesome. Ty, please still send that cord ASAP, you'll be my best friend for it.

Considering it won't cost me anything more than a couple of bucks for postage, I can't say I'm too worried about it.

cmon Dirk thats useless, u can get it further down ur throat than that.

wink.gif

PosRep YO!

Easy to understand, I've got a friend who had moobs until he started training... smile.gif

He still has them, but they're smaller and firmer... tongue.gif

The tits might be coming soon, the last couple of days have been interesting courtesy of one roommate who introduced me to some interesting (to say the least) people.

And I get to touch my sensitive nipples too. tongue.gif

The tits might be coming soon, the last couple of days have been interesting courtesy of one roommate who introduced me to some interesting (to say the least) people.

Taiwanese lady boys? Praeth's furry buddies? smile.gif

This week started off way to well for me, I thought it would keep going. I got the cable cord by the way, thank you very much Tyralak.