News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I think found another way for the UFP to defeat evil Empire

The shuttlecaft easily places more 50 ant matter mines a pieace and fly no return misson a ISD. A few ten shuttlecaft used destory Star destoryer. Shuttle autopilot shuttlecaft you not need to give risk losing any starfleet pilots. Because the Star destroyers size the shuttlecaft just set timing.

Kiss my ass. You still do not know what cost efficiency means.

One shuttlecaft to about four shuttlecafts for one star destroyer very cost effective. It cost effective in both men and starships. A Galaxy class starship fire only ten photon toropodes at time and might not surival the battle againist Star Destoyer. 100 ant-matter mines as stronght as about hundrend photon toropodes. It possible UFP shuttle carries as many as thausnad ant-matter mines. As problem wast good shuttlecaft goes the UFP has no lack of them. Also it better was then wasting a good starship and it crew.

No it isn't fucknut. First thing is that you need the mines to make contact with the ship's hull for it to react and explode. You cannot do that with a bunch of them (not fifty or a hundred). The mines when it hits the hull, the containment field collapses and the anti matter is spread onto the hull causing instant annihilation. Trying to cram a whole bunch into a shuttle and try to kamikaze into a SD's shields will only result in a waste of shuttle and pathetic explosions since the bulk of the anti matter will be pushed away. Even if you do this when the ISD's shields are down, the result is basically the same. You collide the shuttle into the ISD and the resulting explosion would probably push away the anti matter from the rear mines in the shuttle. Not enough matter will reach them and you'll get an inefficient matter\anti-matter annihilation.

WASTE. OF. RESOURCES.

Not likely case here see for yourself that what photon torpedo look like inside ant matter mine photon torpedo most likely same kind warhead. Ant matter mines some how able to travel to the enemy spacecraft blow up right next it.

Mark_XXV_torpedo_interior.jpg

So the shuttlecaft most likley take the Star Destoyers shields in the blasted and did it heavy damage.

Not likely case here see for yourself that what photon torpedo look like inside ant matter mine photon torpedo most likely same kind warhead. Ant matter mines some how able to travel to the enemy spacecraft blow up right next it.

Mark_XXV_torpedo_interior.jpg

So the shuttlecaft most likley take the Star Destoyers shields in the blasted and did it heavy damage.

Shuttles are bigger than mines or torpedoes and more likely to be hit by LTLs

That shuttlecaft most time going near warp one the Star Destoyer would not have time react. Also the forgive me they do spread ant matter hulls not that do much good because ant matter contact with normal matter it expodes. In star Terk univerce you be right but in ISD is weakess smell fighters it beside UFP shuttlecafts have all kinds of senser tricks. The Star Destoyer gunner crew would be shoting in the dark.

That shuttlecaft most time going near warp one the Star Destoyer would not have time react. Also the forgive me they do spread ant matter hulls not that do much good because ant matter contact with normal matter it expodes. In star Terk univerce you be right but in ISD is weakess smell fighters it beside UFP shuttlecafts have all kinds of senser tricks. The Star Destoyer gunner crew would be shoting in the dark.
A shuttle at warp would have to drop to impulse to attack, given how JH bugs have only been seen to ram at impulse and the Klingons and everybody else cant warp strafe DS9; a nice nearly immobile target

Then UFP send 99% the speed of light and rammed into that star destoryer set mines at the secound it hits the shields. The gunmmen crew still only have secounds to react if even. Shuttlecaft using EW to making even harder to hit.

Folks, that image of the MK XXV torpedo came from the imposter Voyager in "Live Fast and Prosper". The fake Voyager even had listed as having a phaser cannon.

Just because she try cheat Alein does not mean information about photon toropode is wrong. She trying to sell it in return for something else. look normal photon toropode shape at least. Besides he most likley need build photon toropode himself. So plans unlikley wrong.

Just because she try cheat Alein does not mean information about photon toropode is wrong. She trying to sell it in return for something else. look normal photon toropode shape at least. Besides he most likley need build photon toropode himself. So plans unlikley wrong.

MK XXV DOES NOT EXIST! JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS NORMAL DOES NOT MEAN IT IS REAL.

I can give you designs for to build yourself your very own hand phaser, but I can guarantee though it looks real, it would not work. Hell, just for you I'd make sure it'll blow up in your face.

Then UFP send 99% the speed of light and rammed into that star destoryer set mines at the secound it hits the shields. The gunmmen crew still only have secounds to react if even. Shuttlecaft using EW to making even harder to hit.

Except we've never seen a shuttle going .99c