News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Feature request thread

Any features that you would like to see on this site, please post them here. With our upcoming move to Invision Power Board software in the coming weeks, we will have the ability to offer quite a few new features.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Any features that you would like to see on this site, please post them here. With our upcoming move to Invision Power Board software in the coming weeks, we will have the ability to offer quite a few new features.</div></div>

Yup. I'd like to be able to disable images in posts. Ever since that chan invasion at SDN I set the default to disable images. I'll click on the link if I want to see the pic.

That's an option in most board software packages. I thought this one had it. Well, in any case, that will be available to you when we upgrade. This is the software package we will be upgrading to:

http://www.invisionp...products/board/

And this is the skin we will be using. (It will, of course be customized for this site)

http://resources.inv...s&showfile=2535

Guest paul

Lord no.  However, the ones they have for IPB aren't released yet for 3x branch due to the enormous changes they did (however it is being worked on and one is supposed to be released soon)

The same way I have it on CA? No. That requires an extra system. However, if you want it just stand alone yes.

The same way I have it on CA? No. That requires an extra system. However, if you want it just stand alone yes.

Stand alone would be fine. What kind of extra system do they have at CA?

We have the content system from IPB as well that allows us to integrate pages easily.

We have the content system from IPB as well that allows us to integrate pages easily.

That's a separate package to buy, right?

Correct. I can install LoGD in a few hours I'm just so dead tired for some reason.

Correct. I can install LoGD in a few hours I'm just so dead tired for some reason.

You're awesome as always.

You're awesome as always.

And thus love blossomed between paul and Tyralak. smile.gif

What am i that ugly?! sad.gif

Actually, I don't recall ever seeing a picture of you, come to think of it.

I'll see what I can do. I might make it a sub forum of the Books/Movies/Video Games/Technology. We'll see if that works. I'm not sure there's enough traffic yet to warrant another separate section.