News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Daily Exploits Thread

So, I figured we could have a thread (hopefully stickied) that just says hey I did something interesting today (pics or it didn't happen).

I'm in high school so my life isn't that interesting, but here is what I did today.

The new and very cute pet guinea pig in my Computer Science class took a shit on my assignment instruction sheet.

09-01-09_1008.jpg

09-01-09_1009.jpg

It's so cute.

I also made the bowling team though I'll probably a benchwarmer, my highest is a 96 and I got that today.

So to quote Wesley from Wanted

What the fuck have you done lately?

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I mowed the yard.</div></div>

Tell us of your yard mowing adventures, Cassie.

Last Friday, went out with a friend and we danced until 3am.

Had dinner with old friends on Saturday, breakfast with other old friends on Sunday, and our weekly Shadowrun game with still other old friends on Sunday evening.

I think the key word here is "old"...

Yes, I am old...  grin.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>You do realize that gambling is a tax on people with poor math skills, don't you?  grin.gif</div></div>

Ouch! :'(

You do realize I have poor math skills, don't you?

Legendm, are you perhaps Schuyler Colefax from SDN? Not judging just wondering.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>You do realize that gambling is a tax on people with poor math skills, don't you?  grin.gif</div></div>

Ouch! :'(

You do realize I have poor math skills, don't you?</div></div>

grin.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Why? Is he this year's RayCav?</div></div>

No. Not even close.

You would think that after 3 years of the same crap I would have learned to just leave leave well enough alone. And yet I keep coming back to mess with it more, something that I wish didn't even exist, for reasons that I don't know why. Scratch that, I know why, I just don't want to admit it.

So, I figured we could have a thread (hopefully stickied) that just says hey I did something interesting today (pics or it didn't happen).

I'm in high school so my life isn't that interesting, but here is what I did today.

The new and very cute pet guinea pig in my Computer Science class took a shit on my assignment instruction sheet.

09-01-09_1008.jpg

09-01-09_1009.jpg

It's so cute.

I also made the bowling team though I'll probably a benchwarmer, my highest is a 96 and I got that today.

So to quote Wesley from Wanted

What the fuck have you done lately?

Is that you with the Guinea pig? I used to have those as a kid. They are cool pets. I have a couple of mice now.

Is that you with the Guinea pig? I used to have those as a kid. They are cool pets. I have a couple of mice now.

As cute as Big Pickles is, he (or she) is a poop machine.

As cute as Big Pickles is, he (or she) is a poop machine.

They will also eat your books, if you aren't careful.

Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

Just to confirm. Not trying to come down on you or anything. I'm not going to harrass you or anything. I'm not Graeme Dice.

You would think that after 3 years of the same crap I would have learned to just leave leave well enough alone. And yet I keep coming back to mess with it more, something that I wish didn't even exist, for reasons that I don't know why. Scratch that, I know why, I just don't want to admit it.

What crap are you talking about, that you've had to put up with for 3 years? Now I'm the one out of the loop. Fill me in. biggrin.gif

What crap are you talking about, that you've had to put up with for 3 years? Now I'm the one out of the loop. Fill me in. biggrin.gif
No, its just this thing with this girl. I'm good now to be honest.

I'm not Graeme Dice.
Who?

No, its just this thing with this girl. I'm good now to be honest.

Who?

Graeme Dice was from ASVS and was banned from SDN for harassing Shep, pissed at everyone for daring to defend him. It got so bad that they quickly permabanned him.

Graeme Dice was from ASVS and was banned from SDN for harassing Shep, pissed at everyone for daring to defend him. It got so bad that they quickly permabanned him.

As much as I can't stand Graeme Dice, he would be welcome here. Anyone is, really. There are very few things you can get in trouble for here. He wouldn't have been banned for that. I wouldn't mind if he did show up, honestly. I'd like a good fight. grin.gif

As much as I can't stand Graeme Dice, he would be welcome here. Anyone is, really. There are very few things you can get in trouble for here. He wouldn't have been banned for that. I wouldn't mind if he did show up, honestly. I'd like a good fight. grin.gif

Yeah let's put your patience to the test if both Dice and Shep join.

Yeah let's put your patience to the test if both Dice and Shep join.

Points to the rules. As long as they don't break the few rules I have, I couldn't care less what they do. If you can get ahold of them, ask them to join.