News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Daily Exploits Thread

This week-end past, we finally presented the play I had been practicing for many months.

It was a great success, many people even telling us that they thought we were better then many profesionnal plays they had seen.

Always nice to hear... cool.gif

Oh, and I bought a house... biggrin.gif

This week-end past, we finally presented the play I had been practicing for many months.

It was a great success, many people even telling us that they thought we were better then many profesionnal plays they had seen.

Always nice to hear... cool.gif

Oh, and I bought a house... biggrin.gif

Congrats! Do you have any pics of the house?

Congrats! Do you have any pics of the house?

undecided.gifSorry, I'm not too confortable sharing these pics with the whole world at large...

Suffice it to say, it is a semi-attached house, less then 18 years old, and I have a 6100 square feet yard and a swimming pool with a heater system (living in Canada means cold water laugh.gif )...

undecided.gifSorry, I'm not too confortable sharing these pics with the whole world at large...

Suffice it to say, it is a semi-attached house, less then 18 years old, and I have a 6100 square feet yard and a swimming pool with a heater system (living in Canada means cold water laugh.gif )...

Completely understand. Should have thought before I suggested that. biggrin.gif Anyway, congrats again on the house. I hope it works out well. It sounds like a good size and a pool is always nice.

Taking AP Physics is like getting stabbed in the stomach and having to walk around with the knife intact for an entire year.

Hey, Legendm. I noticed you have a link to your blog in your sig. If you like, I can link it here on our links page. I'm also looking into a way for members to host their own blogs right on the site.

Hey, Legendm. I noticed you have a link to your blog in your sig. If you like, I can link it here on our links page. I'm also looking into a way for members to host their own blogs right on the site.

Go for it. Thanks.

Taking AP Physics is like getting stabbed in the stomach and having to walk around with the knife intact for an entire year.

I wouldn't know.

I've done the Physics part, just not the "getting stabbed and walking around with the knife in the wound" part... laugh.gif

That's why I never took physics.

That's why I never took physics.

Same here. Took Earth Science instead.

Same here. Took Earth Science instead.

Isn't that the one that feels like a gunshot wound?

laugh.gif

Isn't that the one that feels like a gunshot wound?

laugh.gif

I like earth science. It's pretty awesome. No math, see.