News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

:roxbury:

What Is Love?

Baby Don't Hurt Me

Don't Hurt Me

No More

<---- Can I get rep ffor getting a girl to write ESAD on her ass so I could have it as an avatar, I told her it was for an avatar and told her to not show her face, i also have one with no panties with"ESAD" on her battycrease :D

• Like 1

;):D:o:):(:confused::mad::p:rolleyes:B):eek::mellow::huh:^_^:ohmy::lol:B)-_-<_<:wub::angry::unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:;D>:(:huh::-[:-X:-:-*:cry:>:D^-^:afro::excl::mystery::blush::mysterysolved::TARDIS::pop2::popcorn::death::emot-colbert::welcome::facepalm::behindsofa::plane::awesomesauce::sleeping::sofa::devil::X:ermm::stuart::sick::pizza::zorro::rant::rtfm::doc::whistle::santa::crybaby::pirate::dizzy::animier::veryangry::shock::detective::popo::heart::innocent::on2long::rofl::respect::hope::flower::shuriken::fish::yes:wallbash::alien::clover::queen::wine::smiling::spam::ninja::chris::down::baby::thumbup::dj::beer::whip::horse::turned::scooter::cat::blushing::clap::sweat::thumbsup::police::secret::sorcerer::laughing::thumbdown::guitar::fun::right::construction::left::up::2guns::band::unworthy::mail::help::harhar::cheers::smoke::gathering::rambo::censored::robo::crazy::w00t::no:laser::realmad::offtopic::hrhr::banned::close::coffee::nuke::ouch::question::geek::pc::handy::ice::phone::ball::spell::book::vava::puke::raking::mowing::bump::jason::loktar::blackfoot::dual::seph::watermelon::enigma::chuck::fucked::Guy::mariofacepalm:::starwars:::Romulan::Hydralisk::esad::troll::tzeentch::pumpkin::Akira::unit01::chrischan::johnfreeman::krystal::bigass::dorkpickle::meter::puppet::reimu::fredfredburger::ermey::grimreaper::saturn::headasplode::starguard::inquisition::heavy::donut::bullshit::littlefoot::rickroll::hypnotoad::roxbury::cthulhu::batman::kenshiro::kaboom::frank::bill::jesus::pie::peep::beamcannon::mutalisk::cardassian::vader::darwin::burger::stoner::evil::butcher::blood::tardrage::ASVS:

Every smiley on ASVS. If any new ones come, they won't be from me.

Rep me for uploading an unholy amount of smilies in a short time.

I repped your shit vid and you did not rep my av, you sir can fuck off.

Rep added for avatar.

:ASVS:

And now for every other smiley our fine board has to offer. In alphabetical order!

:2guns::afro::Akira::alien::angry::animier:B):baby::ball::band::banned::batman::beamcannon::beer::behindsofa::bigass::bill::blackfoot::blink::blood::blush::blushing::book::bullshit::bump::burger::butcher::cardassian::cat::censored::cheers::chris::chrischan::chuck::clap::close::clover::coffee::confused::construction:B):crazy::cry::crybaby:;D:D>:D:darwin::death::devil::dizzy::dj::doc::donut::dorkpickle::down::dual::eek::emot-colbert::enigma::ermey::ermm::esad::evil::excl::facepalm::fish::flower::frank::fredfredburger::fucked::fun::gathering::geek::grimreaper::guitar::Guy::handy::harhar::headasplode::heart::heavy::help::hope::horse::hrhr::huh::Hydralisk::hypnotoad::ice::innocent::inquisition::jason::jesus::johnfreeman::kaboom::kenshiro::krystal::laser::left::littlefoot::loktar::lol::mad::mail::mariofacepalm::mellow::meter::mowing::mutalisk::mystery::mysterysolved::ninja::no:nuke::o:offtopic::ohmy::on2long::p:pc::peep::ph34r::phone::pie::pirate::pizza::plane::police::popcorn::pop2::popo::puke::pumpkin::puppet::queen::question::raking::rambo::rant::realmad::reimu::respect::rickroll::right::robo::rofl::rolleyes::Romulan::roxbury::rtfm::santa::saturn::scooter::seph::shuriken::sick::smoke::sofa::sorcerer::spell::starguard:::starwars:::stoner::stuart::sweat::TARDIS::tardrage::thumbdown::thumbsup::thumbup::troll::tzeentch::unit01::unsure::up::vader::vava::veryangry::w00t::wacko::wallbash::welcome::whip::whistle::wine::X:-X:yes:zorro::huh::-[-_-<_<^_^>:(;):):(

You have NO idea how long this took.

Hey Afishymeadow, is this enough smilies for ya, or do you still want more?

Jack and Jill went up the hill so he could lick her candy, but Jack got a shock and a mouth full of cock 'cause Jill's real name was Randy.

What, a woman who thinks that, in the words of The Saint, "the FBI and the squirrels in her front yard are conspiring to give her a nacho cheese enema" should be the villain?

Besides, Christian Weston Chandler would be much better.

;):D:o:):(:confused::mad::p:rolleyes:B):eek::mellow::huh:^_^:ohmy::lol:B)-_-<_<:wub::angry::unsure::wacko::blink::ph34r:;D>:(:huh::-[:-X:-:-*:cry:>:D^-^:afro::excl::mystery::blush::mysterysolved::TARDIS::pop2::popcorn::death::emot-colbert::welcome::facepalm::behindsofa::plane::awesomesauce::sleeping::sofa::devil::X:ermm::stuart::sick::pizza::zorro::rant::rtfm::doc::whistle::santa::crybaby::pirate::dizzy::animier::veryangry::shock::detective::popo::heart::innocent::on2long::rofl::respect::hope::flower::shuriken::fish::yes:wallbash::alien::clover::queen::wine::smiling::spam::ninja::chris::down::baby::thumbup::dj::beer::whip::horse::turned::scooter::cat::blushing::clap::sweat::thumbsup::police::secret::sorcerer::laughing::thumbdown::guitar::fun::right::construction::left::up::2guns::band::unworthy::mail::help::harhar::cheers::smoke::gathering::rambo::censored::robo::crazy::w00t::no:laser::realmad::offtopic::hrhr::banned::close::coffee::nuke::ouch::question::geek::pc::handy::ice::phone::ball::spell::book::vava::puke::raking::mowing::bump::jason::loktar::blackfoot::dual::seph::watermelon::enigma::chuck::fucked::Guy::mariofacepalm:::starwars:::Romulan::Hydralisk::esad::troll::tzeentch::pumpkin::Akira::unit01::chrischan::johnfreeman::krystal::bigass::dorkpickle::meter::puppet::reimu::fredfredburger::ermey::grimreaper::saturn::headasplode::starguard::inquisition::heavy::donut::bullshit::littlefoot::rickroll::hypnotoad::roxbury::cthulhu::batman::kenshiro::kaboom::frank::bill::jesus::pie::peep::beamcannon::mutalisk::cardassian::vader::darwin::burger::stoner::evil::butcher::blood::tardrage::wtf::sarek::scared::cookie:

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

The 'net needs MORE Jasons, Babas, Starguards, and ...

JILLAN BACARDIS!

:dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual::dual:

There's already Chris-Chan.