News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Well now that I actually remembered my username and password, I guess I can start posting again.

QWERTY-Man! QWERTY-Man! Does whatever a QWERTY-keyboard can!

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Pickle. ANYTHING! Getting shmos like me booted off TBBS, LoNAF, TKR, & many other b-boards is the just the tip of the iceberg's tip for him. I tried, and FAILED, to warn Gag & Lensmen about Pickle.

Fuck them! They're the ONES who'll be getting dilled.

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past Pickle. ANYTHING! Getting shmos like me booted off TBBS, LoNAF, TKR, & many other b-boards is the just the tip of the iceberg's tip for him. I tried, and FAILED, to warn Gag & Lensmen about Pickle.

Fuck them! They're the ONES who'll be getting dilled.

Pickle had nothing to do with it. It was your spamming of people's usercp and your excessive smiley spam that got you booted from the b-boards.

Pickle had nothing to do with it. It was your spamming of people's usercp and your excessive smiley spam that got you booted from the b-boards.

But Pickle had Mike kicked off jack's site back in May of '09. Plus all those folks, including me, off LoNAF last year. Luckily LoNAF unbanned us.

But Pickle had Mike kicked off jack's site back in May of '09. Plus all those folks, including me, off LoNAF last year. Luckily LoNAF unbanned us.

Mike who? emot-iiam.gif

Ah. The lame Troll Master.

He has an extremely f***ing irritating voice too. sad.png Unfortunately, for some masochistic reaon I suffer through his annoying ghey radio show weeknights. sad.png NOT every weeknight mind you. But alot of them. He's an ANNOYING mofo.

Larenz Tate to be nuSisko in Abrams' timeline?

Really? Says who? emot-iiam.gif

My foot Tate's Sisko.

Samuel L. Jackson should be nuSisko.

Samuel L. Jackson should be nuSisko.

He'd be awesome as nuSisko. Plus he'd be in that small circle of actors & actresses who've done BOTH Star Wars AND Star Trek. cool.png