News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Spoilered because of size:

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Can't be, because when i open them, I only get small dots... smile.gif

mellow.gifhuh.gifhappy.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifsmile.gifwub.gifangry.gifsad.gifunsure.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gifgrin.gifangry.gif:(' /> cool.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifembarrassed.giflipsrsealed.gif:-kiss.gifcry.gifevil.gif:D' /> azn.gifafro.gifexcl.gifemot-iiam.gifblush.gifmad.gifmysterysolved.gifTARDIS.gifpop2.gifpopcorn.gifdeath.gifemot-colbert.gifwelcome.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifbehindsofa.gifplane.gifAwesomesauce.jpgsleeping.gifsofa.gifdevil.gifX.gifermm.gifstuart.gifsick.gifpizza.gifzorro.gifrant.gifrtfm.gifdoc.gifwhistle.gifsanta.gifcrybaby.gifpirate.gifdizzy.gifanimier.gifveryangry.gifshock.gifdetective.gifpopo.gifheart.gifinnocent.gifon2long.gifrofl.gifrespect.gifhope.gifflower.gifshuriken.giffish.gifyes.gifwallbash.gifalien.gifclover.gifqueen.gifwine.gifsmiling.gifspam.gifninja.gifchris.gifdown.gifbaby.gifthumbup.gifdj.gifbeer.gifwhip.gifhorse.gifturned.gifscooter.gifcat.gifblushing.gifclap.gifsweat.gifthumbsup.gifpolice.gifsecret.gifsorcerer.giflaughing.gifthumbdown.gifguitar.giffun.gifright.gifconstruction.gifleft.gifup.gif2guns.gifband.gifunworthy.gifmail.gifhelp.gifharhar.gifcheers.gifsmoke.gifgathering.giframbo.gifcensored.gifrobo.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gifno.giflaser.gifrealmad.gifofftopic.gifhrhr.gifbanned.gifclose.gifcoffee.gifnuke.gifouch.gifquestion.gifo.giftongue.gifgeek.gifpc.gifhandy.gifice.gifphone.gifball.gifspell.gifbook.gifvava.gifpuke.gifraking-leaves.gifmowing-the-lawn.gifbump.gif1krass.gifgoatfucker.gifThatsRacist2.gifobama-yeah.gifOMGdrama1.gifeat-watermelon.gifoie_wtf.giftSKhN.giflove0070.gifGuy Fawkes Mask Icon.jpgmariofacepalm.gif

Whew... And that's still not enough smilies...

You need bigger dentures, which will yield bigger smiles...

Sorry I've been so absent this week. RL has been really crazy and exhausting.

No worries. I imagine they'll be lots of absent people here and elsewhere during the busy holiday season.

Not me, I decided I'd ignore RL during the holidays, and barricade myself in my house with my computer an spend the holidays on here...

Ok, kidding, I'm going to be with my friends and family having a lot of fun... smile.gif

Not me, I decided I'd ignore RL during the holidays, and barricade myself in my house with my computer an spend the holidays on here...

Ok, kidding, I'm going to be with my friends and family having a lot of fun... smile.gif

I'll be spending time with the family minus the fun part.