News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendm

Dumb quotes from the internet.

I was recently browsing youtube for some clips of the first season of pokemon because I was feeling a bit nostalgic, the amount of innuendo is freaking ridiculous. Anyway upon watching the Charizard vs. Aerodactyl video, I came across this, mind you, someone actually said this under comments.

werewolf4925   (1 day ago) (there you go boss)

"i love charizard, i could even get married with one, i don't care if it is a male or a female charizard"

Some guy actually said this in his review for Gamer.

"The last time Gerard Butler kicked this much ass was 300 years ago."

I get the reference, but that the writer should of thought about that sentence a second longer.

Add some more quotes people.

Pretty much anything from Shaq's Twitter page. http://twitter.com/THE_REAL_SHAQ

Stuff like this is pure gold: "Raising kanes chicken fingers, wow, I went to school wit todd graves, u neva shred dat recipe, wow the caniac combo and lemonade schwwww"

I mean FOR REAL?

No kidding. I thought for sure he was messing around. But it seems like there was a lot of that on his Twitter feed.

Bungiefan95 (1 week ago) Show Hide +3 Marked as spam

Reply For the douchbag that gave nairobi the thumbs down: If something is THE SHIT that means it is fucking awesome. Not the shit you are are thinking of, which is what your face is. So fuck off. Nairobi26, hope I helped.

I know this isn't technically a quote but...still dumb.

Recessions com and go, but it seems concessions are here to stay. The average amount each customer spends at the candy stand keeps heading steadily upward, from $2.51 in 2004 to $3.09 in 2008. In fact, for major theater chains, concessions typically account for about a quarter of total revenue. So how is it that theaters get away with charging as much as $10.50 for a large popcorn and soda? First and foremost, movie concessions are a monopoly, since most theaters don't allow patrons to bring in outside food or beverages. (It's "not a requirement" to buy popcorn when you go to the movies, says Corcoran, of the National Association of Theater Owners. "People who want concessions can order them or not.")

But there's also an important emotional component, says Richard McKenzie, professor of economics at the University of California-Irvine and the author of "Why Popcorn Costs So Much at the Movies." When you buy Junior Mints or another favorite treat, you're buying a piece of the moviegoing experience, along with "the opportunity to laugh with a crowd and everything else people go to the movies for," McKenzie says.

I have a burning desire to kill that mother fucker.