News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
ESAD

I still wnat to hunt and...

Kill nelix after all these yaers.

it took me nearly a decade to get over wanting to exterminate beverly crusher and commander worfs off spring?

my question is how long till the dreams stop about throttling nelix?

hmmm?

how about if i didnt want u to let everybody know my handle elsewhere? u can idt tha out i presum?

how about if i didnt want u to let everybody know my handle elsewhere? u can idt tha out i presum?

You broke the mod rules now you pay. Your mod powers are now deleted for 72 hours. Have a nice day

Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface! Paul's a dickface!

If Paul is really that much of an asshat to notice humor then he must really be Jason's true twin.

If Paul is really that much of an asshat to notice humor then he must really be Jason's true twin.

Rules are rules. You broke them. You know which one you did. You also undid an administrator edit. Which is pretty damn fucking retarded. You will be reinstated as a mod in 3 days. Consider this a cool down time. Btw ty agrees because guess what? We're on the phone! tongue.gif

pot calling kettle black with lkh/kl/giho/' uov/' uov/'; viiian av like that