News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
D.A.

So how many of the old guard are still around (or were, up until now on usenet)

I remember people like Rob Dalton, Strowbridge, MK Sheppard, Marina O'Leary, Elim Garak, Chuck Sonnenburg, Raycav, Boyd etc.

I haven't posted on the asvs usenet board in at least 6 or 7 years and have only rarely glanced at it in the time since. (If you're in any doubt who I am, see my post in the salutations thread)

Anyway, for those who were active on the asvs usenet board right up until the present, how many of those people remain and how many've dropped off the radar? Just wondering.

Why haven't you stuck to Deimos Anomaly instead of going with D.A.?

Nevertheless, I stuck around with ASVS since late '97\ early '98 until 2003 when I joined SDN. Since then I barely made an appearance at ASVS, but I hope to make more of a presence here.

P.S.: Do you have any pics of TOWNMNBS? smile.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I remember people like Rob Dalton, Strowbridge, MK Sheppard, Marina O'Leary, Elim Garak, Chuck Sonnenburg, Raycav, Boyd etc.

I haven't posted on the asvs usenet board in at least 6 or 7 years and have only rarely glanced at it in the time since. (If you're in any doubt who I am, see my post in the salutations thread)

Anyway, for those who were active on the asvs usenet board right up until the present, how many of those people remain and how many've dropped off the radar? Just wondering.</div></div>

Good to have you back. It's been a long time. Raycav and Ali-Sama post here, as do Enigma and The Baron. I hope you like the site. I'm still working on improving it and getting the bugs ironed out. If you have any suggestions on things you'd like to see, let me know.

Your first order of duty is to get back in the STGOD Mk 1.5 thread. I don't care if your fleet got gangbanged by everyone else just get in and I'll think of something.

Doesn't Deimos's shit always get fucked over first? Its like karmic law isn't it?