• 100 - Dead Average
    • 101-115
    • 116-130
    • 131-145
    • 146-160
    • 161-175
    • 176-190
    • <All>Hi Raycav!</all>

Please only answer the question with professionally measured IQs.

Answer the first with the bullshit internet IQ tests.

Any reason why you ask?

Trying to start shit.

I was inspired by that other vs debate board.

I haven't had mine professionally tested since I as a kid. I had a lower math score but a very high verbal. It averaged out to 137.

I haven't had mine professionally tested since I as a kid. I had a lower math score but a very high verbal. It averaged out to 137.

I haven't had mine done since I was a kid either, and don't remember it from then. Good enough for gate though.

I had mine down a few years ago, in high school as part of my Psychology class. We had everyone do it. I scored 151.

Where's the negative option for Jason? We can't have him feel left out. smile.gif

I included a dumber than 99.9 percent of the population option...

I had mine down a few years ago, in high school as part of my Psychology class. We had everyone do it. I scored 151.

What did you use? Do you remember?

As I said, when I had it done it was part of a big evaluation, and I wouldn't think you would do one of those (multiple days with psych) on a whole class for a project type thing.

What did you use? Do you remember?

As I said, when I had it done it was part of a big evaluation, and I wouldn't think you would do one of those (multiple days with psych) on a whole class for a project type thing.

It took two or three days in class. Not sure how thorough it was. We brought some psychologist in for it. It wasn't a simple test or anything like that. I suppose it could be lower. *shrugs*

It took two or three days in class. Not sure how thorough it was. We brought some psychologist in for it. It wasn't a simple test or anything like that. I suppose it could be lower. *shrugs*

That wasn't an attack, I was curious because it seems like they all take forever at work, too. But maybe that's because they always give them as part of a battery of tests.

I included a dumber than 99.9 percent of the population option...

But none of them are negative numbers. Any positive IQ numbers is a false boost to his intelligence.

But none of them are negative numbers. Any positive IQ numbers is a false boost to his intelligence.

According to the theory, you could get a negative IQ. It just means 99.999999999744% of all the people who've ever lived are smarter than you.

That wasn't an attack, I was curious because it seems like they all take forever at work, too. But maybe that's because they always give them as part of a battery of tests.

My bad, I actually didn't mean for that to read as standoffish. Just an explanation. I've had another bad day, been snapping at people without even realizing it, all day. My roommate asked me to park further to the left in our dive because he almost hit my car this morning, and, apparently, I was very condescending and "asshole-ish". Sorry, man.

My bad, I actually didn't mean for that to read as standoffish. Just an explanation. I've had another bad day, been snapping at people without even realizing it, all day. My roommate asked me to park further to the left in our dive because he almost hit my car this morning, and, apparently, I was very condescending and "asshole-ish". Sorry, man.

No worries.

Rep boosts!!

Someone gave Jason a major rep boost. He's gone from -500 to +500.

Someone gave Jason a major rep boost. He's gone from -500 to +500.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!

Do you know how long it took to arrange that -500 rep?

It has to be a glitch. There's no way he could have given himself a thousand point boost.

Well, there is that "change a member's rep" thing. He might have used that. Aslo, he has been bumping himself up like crazy. When I last saw it, it was at like 129. *shakes head* I don't know man, I don't know.

Well, there is that "change a member's rep" thing. He might have used that. Aslo, he has been bumping himself up like crazy. When I last saw it, it was at like 129. *shakes head* I don't know man, I don't know.

Well two can play at that game. Looks at own point total.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

EDIT: Yup, he's repping himself.

EDIT AGAIN: But I just bought me some FUN stuff in the FU store.

Well two can play at that game. Looks at own point total.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

EDIT: Yup, he's repping himself.

EDIT AGAIN: But I just bought me some FUN stuff in the FU store.

Same here. Like his new name? smile.gif

Still he can't get his rep that high on his own. He should not be able to buy anything from the FU store since he is so deeply in the red.

Same here. Like his new name? smile.gif

Still he can't get his rep that high on his own. He should not be able to buy anything from the FU store since he is so deeply in the red.

It says that he hasn't bought any items...

Since he can only do 20 a day, it would take almost 2 months to move it 1000 reps. I am going to assume it didn't take that long... How did he do it? Multiple accounts, maybe?

It says that he hasn't bought any items...

Since he can only do 20 a day, it would take almost 2 months to move it 1000 reps. I am going to assume it didn't take that long... How did he do it? Multiple accounts, maybe?

I just checked, and the only one repping him seems to be him.