News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Ali-Sama

my first pie!

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I would eat it, and no, that is not a euphemism.</div></div>

*hands you a slice*

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I would eat it, and no, that is not a euphemism.</div></div>

*hands you a slice*</div></div>

You're pimpin' out the pie!

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I would eat it, and no, that is not a euphemism.</div></div>

*hands you a slice*</div></div>

You're pimpin' out the pie!</div></div>

*hands you a slice*

only pimping if i am charging!

Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

it is a type of custard pie.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

it is a type of custard pie.</div></div>

But why does it smelly fishy? Why is there fur in my burger?

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

But why does it smelly fishy? Why is there fur in my burger?</div></div>

you need to brush your teeth and wash your face  after you eat out your girl friend.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

you need to brush your teeth and wash your face  after you eat out your girl friend.</div></div>

Of course. This way my wife won't know. smile.gif

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

you need to brush your teeth and wash your face  after you eat out your girl friend.</div></div>

Of course. This way my wife won't know. smile.gif</div></div>

rofl. you pimp you!

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Looks good. And I'm not a fan of buttermilk. What does that kind of pie taste like anyway?</div></div>

Of course. This way my wife won't know. smile.gif</div></div>

rofl. you pimp you!</div></div>

Only if I charge. Only then.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Thats a nice looking pie!</div></div>

thank you^_-