News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Elagabalus

Salutations (New members introduce yourselves here.)

Excellent! Good to have you here. I'm still learning the interface. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in the QSF. I'd love to hear them. If you have any Sci-Fi fanfiction, post it in the fanfic section.

Allo mates! Not expecting any of you to know who I am, but I'm here, its done, deal with it.

'Lo everyone. I'm fairly new to the debating community. Might have seen me at SFJ or SBC. thought I might check this out.

Btw, Tyralak, I love this layout. Nice and sleek, easy to navigate.

Great to see you here, Airlocke. Glad you like the layout. It seems to be popular. Now if I can just get the chat room mod to work for it.  grin.gif

Oh, and Airlocke, join the STGOD. I think you'll have fun. Tell Raycav what you think of it, and put any suggestions you have in the thread.

I'm a mod on a forum that uses the same host, and we tried to install a shat mod a while back. Caused many problems, almost wrecked the entire forums, at one point. Eventually we just threw in the towel and took it off.

Hmmmmm.. so you think the host is the problem? I know this theme has to have some things done manually, like the youtube link button I still have to add. But if the host is the problem, I may just give up on it. I was told by another tech admin that Hostgator was a good provider. Did this board have a dedicated Hostgator server? Or did it just rent space on one like I'm doing?

Adfest(the main admin) just rents the space, I believe. I'm not sure what the problem was, I didn't have anything to with installing it myself, so I'm pretty much useless as far as giving advice...

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I am me.</div></div>

The moment you posted that, the sheep of the world bleated in terror and tightened their sphincters. smile.gif

Oh and Enigma's in da house! ASVS since 97\98.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>I am me.</div></div>

You are indeed you! Outstanding to see you, Baron.

undecided.gif Do I even want to know what the history between you guys are? Old ASVS must of had some f-ed up characters.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>Oh shit and go fuck me straight up the arse</div></div>Seriously, I have never heard that before.

<p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'><p class='citation'>Quote</p><div class="blockquote"><div class='quote'>undecided.gif Do I even want to know what the history between you guys are? Old ASVS must of had some f-ed up characters.</div></div>

Brutha, you don't know the half of it!</div></div>

If he knew just half then he'd die. smile.gif