News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Ten Jem'Hadar soldiers vs ten storm troopers.

I put my cards on the Jem'Hadar foot soldiers they at least can at least hit their target. Storm troopers know miss target left and right.

The stormtroopers just need to destroy the box containing the Ketracel(sp?) white and then leave. It'll only be a matter of time before the Jemmies die.

How are the Storm troopers going to get near that drug? You think Vorta is going to try to find the Storm troopers before battle start and them over. I did not think so. He will be far away from were fight is happen. Jem'Hardar has good aim and at least hit target. To be fair we will give the storm troopers the able to do surprise attacit the fact so rarly hit target Jem' Hardar off guard. Watch the Jem’Hardar mow them down. Just to show how much joke the Empire foot soldiers are anyway. Even the Jem’Hardar armor provide better protect then storm troopers armor.

Alright, but learn to take a joke first tongue.gif

Unless it is part of the rep wars I take messing with my profile seriously. Since you are in no way far enough in the Rep war standings to achieve the level of messing with other people's profile, I am saying for you to stop messing with my profile.

Oh can't you take a joke about you being a pedo? hmm?

The stromtroopers will be target practice for the Jam' Hadar foot soldeirs. the strom trooper can not even aim straight.I friend hit target more then strom troops even part the some of the same programs I go to.

The stromtroopers will be target practice for the Jam' Hadar foot soldeirs. the strom trooper can not even aim straight.I friend hit target more then strom troops even part the some of the same programs I go to.

No one knows what yo just tried to say. Further more, no one cares. :-\ Have a nice day! biggrin.gif

I am saying the Jem' Hadar would us the storm troopers target practic.

I am saying the Jem' Hadar would us the storm troopers target practic.

And I'm saying you are a mentally challenged retard that I use in debates as target practice. smile.gif