News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

What if UFP trying complete the mission of Endor to destory second Death star would have gone

I know people debate this one I had some own thoughts of my own. The shield generator is very big target beam a few UFP sky diving troops into place safly land that plat form Pattern enhancer and beam in a Tricobalt devices and beam out there goes shield generator.

Bsfkljs lseipjl asdj993f njfsl! a;djfpewp fsdlkfjemm cld la? Flgfo oe,fl;oifuer sjlhf uie8ojlnvcmn sw[adskmv rrk. Pllp popopeec cmeoorif vcjkosd lkdfweio .cmk fklj vdsjvnjlkslsl lnlsnlssdv. sdl kjldksjf oew ,n slejho oijo jowj owjf owjfowe ouo4 sd ,mnvc,nvsl le olzk jl clkjsd pa epao;alzxkcznleshof o oe oie odiicv vkllskdj lsajmc.dsj l lkdaj lkajlkj lk jljdfp lefpiwlkj.,z.kmncldsaliej fli jlfj cj z.xmc.,zjcl zlkjclzk j,andf ,.

And that is how it is.

Oooh, that was kinda harsh, especially since it's not hard to understand what he's saying this time. Well, at least the premise of the question.

A "likely scenario" has been outlined at...that other site (yes I'm adopting the New Testingstan tradition. Not a new rule or anything just a personal preference).

With "traditional" Trek, well...frankly it's hard for me to even imagine how a scenario would work out without resort to the full bag of writer's tricks. I'm sorry, but especially after ten seasons of Voyager and Enterprise it's hard for me to imagine Trek ground personnel exercising any real initiative anymore.

And feel free to debate how it would work with AbramsTrek all you want, at least it might be more of a fair fight.

dflgldjf mdogd dsdsf?