News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Questor

The Official Jason L. Miles Appreciation Thread

I have roamed this earth for 26 years today.

Why yer jest a yungin'. When I was yer age, we didn't have no "internetz" We walked to school in the snow uphill both ways, and posted our arguments with sticky notes on a discussion wall at school. And, dammit! We LIKED it that way! Now, go get 'ol gramps his cane. Aw hell, I'm only 6 years older than you. biggrin.gif Think of it this way, you're half way to middle age!

Why yer jest a yungin'. When I was yer age, we didn't have no "internetz" We walked to school in the snow uphill both ways, and posted our arguments with sticky notes on a discussion wall at school. And, dammit! We LIKED it that way! Now, go get 'ol gramps his cane. Aw hell, I'm only 6 years older than you. biggrin.gif Think of it this way, you're half way to middle age!

I'm enjoying it.

Hey, I resemble that remark... Smartass... laugh.gif

(Actually only 3 years older then you, Ty, but it still is so true...tongue.gif )