News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

BREAKING NEWS: TK HAS A NEW OWNER

I looked up the Whois information a few minutes ago. It points to Mentalist as the new owner of TK. Congrats to Menty. You heard it here first.

I looked up the Whois information a few minutes ago. It points to Mentalist as the new owner of TK. Congrats to Menty. You heard it here first.

Is Mentalist responsible for replacing the board with wordpress shite?angry.gif

Actually, if you read my farewell post in Daycare, you'll see the reference I made to that a few days ago.

LOLOL

Actually, if you read my farewell post in Daycare, you'll see the reference I made to that a few days ago.

LOLOL

The whois information was updated with Menty's info last night. You may have suspected, but there was no way to be sure.

The whois information was updated with Menty's info last night. You may have suspected, but there was no way to be sure.

Um no. I actually knew, hence the comment. The deal went down three weeks ago, the final transfer took place when the cafepress redirect came up earlier this morning. It always takes up to 24 hours for the new pointers to take effect from the DNS...the WHOIS is updated immediately, but it can take awhile for the new servers to resolve. Menty has good access, and he should lead the board in it's proper direction (finally)

Just like CU/Darth. You'll notice Darth is busy calling me crazy, but he's been "CU" this go around. The REAL CU won't be online for at least another 18 months. (something else I know for a fact that no one else seems to)

Cow however, is an anomaly. I know he and his breeder bitch are either splitting up, or about to, what he's doing crawling back yet again acting like he's part of something is anyone's guess. He can't let go, and his online persona makes mine look, well reasonable lol.

I like your board btw...I hope it's ok to continue poking around from time to time.

Be aware that my departure from TK is very real, hence my last post.

I wish Mentalist the best in his new venture. Lord knows he's going to need all the help he can get.

nothin important...

It always takes up to 24 hours for the new pointers to take effect from the DNS...the WHOIS is updated immediately, but it can take awhile for the new servers to resolve. Menty has good access, and he should lead the board in it's proper direction (finally)

blah blah blah...

Uhhh no it doesn't always take 24 hours. It depends on the TTL's on how long a domain takes to update plus how fast/slow your own nameservers update on a regular basis. The normal time is 5 minutes too 48 hours.

Just like CU/Darth. You'll notice Darth is busy calling me crazy, but he's been "CU" this go around. The REAL CU won't be online for at least another 18 months. (something else I know for a fact that no one else seems to)

Yeah, you mentioned he's "indisposed" at the moment. What did he do?

Cow however, is an anomaly. I know he and his breeder bitch are either splitting up, or about to, what he's doing crawling back yet again acting like he's part of something is anyone's guess. He can't let go, and his online persona makes mine look, well reasonable lol.

I like your board btw...I hope it's ok to continue poking around from time to time.

Be aware that my departure from TK is very real, hence my last post.

I wish Mentalist the best in his new venture. Lord knows he's going to need all the help he can get.

Thanks. I appreciate it. You're always welcome here, not sure if you're into the main subject of the board or not. (Sci-Fi) But if you are, feel free to join in.