News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Mirah

Watched Sarah Palin on Oprah

Yeah good stuff, good stuff. Comedy Gold.

Tivo'ed the Oprah show so I could watch it when I got back from work. Watched it today. Here are my observations.

The audience did not respond at times when I thought they would respond. Is there normally a laugh track? An applause

now sign? Was there no audience? Did they all not like her that much?

Oprah looked pretty uncomfortable at times.

I find Sarah to be evasive, just like a politician! I also find her to be playing the victim role a little and making excuses for her behaviuor and the campaign and her stepping down as Gov of Alaska. I'm just glad she is not the one representing this country. I still shake my head that she was even an option. Amazing.

Oh it doesn't suprise me one bit. The entire thing was one ridiculous 2 ring circus. In the first ring we have Chuckles the Clown and Sideshow Joe. In the second ring we had The Amazing Living Fossil and The Incredible Chattering Gerbil. Sure there were other, more serious acts who wanted to perform. Such as Ron Paul and Bob Barr, but DAMMIT! This is a CIRCUS! We can't have logic and reason ruining our show! Funnel cakes and balloon animals for all!

Ron Paul. *laughs hysterically* Ooooooohhhh *wipes tear from eye* silly, silly Ron Paul.

Ron Paul. *laughs hysterically* Ooooooohhhh *wipes tear from eye* silly, silly Ron Paul.

He's been right on the consequences of so many of our policies. Foriegn policy, monetary policy, drug policy, etc.

Ron Paul doesn't have time to run for president, if he isn't vigilant those hobbitses will get his precious!

Oh noes!