to dip

into

the sauce

it

does

make

it

better

Again I must ask you to refrain from making sexual advances towards me. I am a happily married man. I do not want to eat your sushi or dip my meat into your sauce. smile.gif

Again I must ask you to refrain from making sexual advances towards me. I am a happily married man. I do not want to eat your sushi or dip my meat into your sauce. smile.gif

Your loss. More for me.

Maybe your wife would like some more sauce to add to the meal? Have you ever asked her? She might like it. You should ask her the next time you have BBQ or Sushi. Maybe she would say yes. Perhaps. If it doesn't go well I am in no way responsible for that OK.

Maybe your wife would like some more sauce to add to the meal? Have you ever asked her? She might like it. You should ask her the next time you have BBQ or Sushi. Maybe she would say yes. Perhaps. If it doesn't go well I am in no way responsible for that OK.

Are you asking for a threesome? Intriguing...........................................................[spock]Fascinating[/spock]

Are you asking for a threesome? Intriguing...........................................................[spock]Fascinating[/spock]

Yeah...and the only fascinating enigma is how long it took him to 'soil his panties' after you suggested that...

Yeah...and the only fascinating enigma is how long it took him to 'soil his panties' after you suggested that...

Panties? Never! I wear manties!